I got my LS400W! Amazing Camera!

Saar21

Reaction score
Country
Israel
I bought the camera from FOXOFFER, It was sent to me by DHL and got the camera within 48 hours from Hong Kong to Israel, It's a very nice achievement. :D

Meanwhile I noticed that the image on the sides is not blurred as in the F500LHD, GS2000.
When It begins to record a new clip is not missing any photo, If the clip has end in 17:40:23 the new clip will start at 17:40:22 so you dont lose any data.
The holder of the camera is very convenient, you can take off and put the camera very easily.
You can rotate the camera to any angle you want.

The only bad thing is that in the menu i have 720P 60FPS but is not real 60FPS.
I will upload videos to Youtube very soon.

Day Video

Night Video

Last edited by a moderator:
Very happy to hear that I'm waiting for mine as well.

Pictures here is in Poor quality of 1680:1050 but i will upload videos to youtube very soon.
I thought the quality would be better at night, but this is an improvement over other cameras.

LS400W VS F500LHD
You can see the light less smeared and more in control.

i was F500HD before and now LS300W , difference is a world.

I upload videos to youtube, the quality slightly better in the computer, But the video reflects the quality.

Two other videos taken at night, one with and without street lights in a 90KM/H road and the other one in the city:

Hi,

I got my LS400W as well recently and it can't be compared to my old simple $40 one that I had. It has the following FW: LS400W20130461. What FW version is in yours?

Sasha

dvas said:
Hi,

I got my LS400W as well recently and it can't be compared to my old simple $40 one that I had. It has the following FW: LS400W20130461. What FW version is in yours?

Sasha
LS400W 1305310-SC-2

My LS400W work for past 2 month without any problems .
Firmware version LS400W20130461
SanDisk Ultra 32 GB microSDHC Class 10.
I did contact DOD for Firmware update I was told that they will open RMA than, I need to pay $35 to DOD CANADA for service call and sent unit to devise center in NY. Shipping back is free.

My only problem with LS400W that 3M mount is not available. By info from DOD 3M mount is in work.

Overall TIoTech latest WDR dash cameras are great. One thing I do not like is 1sec overlap. Of course its better than leaving gaps, but its pain in the _ _ _, when you want to "glue" many videos together for example to save long roadtrip into one continuous movie to show to a friends.

+1
Plus LS400W must have 3m mount as accessory

niko said:
Overall TIoTech latest WDR dash cameras are great. One thing I do not like is 1sec overlap. Of course its better than leaving gaps, but its pain in the _ _ _, when you want to "glue" many videos together for example to save long roadtrip into one continuous movie to show to a friends.

There are some softwares that allow you to cut from a video single video-frames, such as "SolveigMM AVI Trimmer", in the freeware version there is a specific function that is "trim overlapped intervals"

got my ls400w now as well....why is the 60fps not real? can someone care to explain...if so then what is the best config' for this model?...i am on firmware 1308060en7e00

thnx

awibkk said:
got my ls400w now as well....why is the 60fps not real? can someone care to explain...if so then what is the best config' for this model?...i am on firmware 1308060en7e00

thnx

I guess cpu ( nt96650 ) is too weak, not capable of producing real 60fps at 720p, so for marketing purpose they just double each frame from 30fps to 60fps to make it "stand out from the crowd". Its a cheeky trick but we have to live with it.

niko said:
awibkk said:

thnx

I guess cpu ( nt96650 ) is too weak, not capable of producing real 60fps at 720p, so for marketing purpose they just double each frame from 30fps to 60fps to make it "stand out from the crowd". Its a cheeky trick but we have to live with it.
thnx so if that is the case should I change it to 1080 cause its the same anyway? How much data can I record on a 32 gb card on each mode?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

awibkk said:
niko said:
awibkk said:

thnx

thnx so if that is the case should I change it to 1080 cause its the same anyway? How much data can I record on a 32 gb card on each mode?

1080p30 will give a better result regardless anyway, you'll get around 4 hours or so from the 32gb card

jokiin said:
awibkk said:
niko said:
awibkk said:

thnx

1080p30 will give a better result regardless anyway, you'll get around 4 hours or so from the 32gb card

Thanx for the help :)

Back