I guess a flashing 'don't walk' sign means running is ok?

I couldn't see the pedestrian crossing light, but here, flashing orange hand or "don't walk" is the pedestrian equivalent of a yellow light - finish crossing quickly if you're already in the street, and stop at the curb if you aren't in the street yet. That guy blew his "red light".

Dont walk , Run ... You'l die so much faster ...

Everyone is in a hurry .

see lots of pedestrians crossing against the light here and coincidentally hearing in the news fatal accidents involving pedestrians go up every year.

I almost hit a guy last night... He was walking along the road I was turning onto, and he was so focused on the car ahead of him that had just gone into a gas station, he didn't realize he was walking directly out into the road, with his back to oncoming traffic. My ABS and horn sure woke him up though!

People just dont get it, over here i have noticed ppl have started to acknowledge with a smile or little wave of the hand when i stop for ppl at unregulated zeebra crosings ( like the law say you have to do )

Im like o_O:confused: So now people thats walking dont even know their own rights / rules, so i have begun to roll down my window and say "no acknowledgement needed, the law state i have to yeld for you as a pedestrian in a place like this".

Wasent technology supposed to make people and the world smarter ????

Back