I guess they missed their exit?

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
This is a half mile or so after a traffic slowdown, due to an accident, and some wreckers and cops blocking one lane.
I was waiting for a sufficient gap in passing traffic to pass the slower truck ahead of me, and had just put my left turn signal on.

Those annoying big trucks, always in the way of people in cars. They ought to ban them.
:)

This is on I-84, near Newburgh, NY

My older brother once said in complete seriousness, "they should make dedicated roads for 18 wheelers so they don't clog up the highways."

My reply? "They did. They're called railroads." :p

Best part is he used to drive 18-wheelers himself. :rolleyes:

At least they did not follow thru with even more stupidness. :rolleyes:

I think Gibsons brother suffer form selective memory too.

One would assume using railroads over trucks on highways would be smarter, and yes sure it might pollute less, but here i bet you will find things transported on rail is more delayed than the way larger bulk of goods that get transported on the roads by trucks.

A large part of the Danish rail system will now be retrofitted with overhead wires for electric trains to use, and that might happen before the last batch of diesel trains get operational or at least resemble operational.

I hope they fix the tracks too, cuz to my knowledge there is still many stretches of rail where there is a lowered speed limit due to the worn out rails.
So if they want even faster trains to zip back forth between main land Denmark and "the island" they better up their game, and some how i find that hard to believe.

Yeah, like they're maintaining the roads we have now, well. :)
A friend of mine who is an engineer in China laughs about the condition of the roads and bridges in the US that shows up in my videos. :)

Back