I have a new itronics dealer... a very reasonable guy too!

Re: I have a new itronics dealer... a very reasonable guy to

I finally got around to paying for it via PayPal! I also emailed him asking for the tracking number, seeing as their day has just started I should be getting a response tonight. If I just post his company info and you guys contact him, is there any way itronics can punish him for selling under the table after being ordered not to sell through advertised listings?

Mtz said:
Yes, but until now I think you should have the tracking number. If no, when you will have it please tell us after how many days you obtained the tracking number.

enjoy,
Mtz

What do you guys make of this??
i1308.photobucket.com_albums_s609_iKnowDJTim_PhotoArt_01232013194216_zpsfd36cadb.jpg

If this guy really is legit and you get a good Itronics dashcam, then I think far better to keep his details secret, or next thing you know he's not selling Itronics either.

Hopefully it gets shipped and you get a tracking number. I think this dealer knows that if you spread the info he will be shut down. Unfortunately Itronics / Itronics dealers are reading this site trying to prevent anyone from getting a good deal!

I have the tracking number!!! It's in the hands of the Korean postal service :D

I think is a very good dealer if in just two hours he went to the camera to the postal office and already giving a tracking number. :cool:
How he told you the tracking number? Using mail or Paypal way ?

enjoy,
Mtz

I would be interested in purchasing a UPC. Do you know pricing for that shipped?

By the looks of the email styles, I have the same dealer. I should be picking my camera up later from parcelforce uk. I'll let you know if he's any good! He charged me slightly more, but only slightly.

I am after an Itronics for a police mounted dash cam. Our police force is on budget cuts and does not provide cams. How do I get the details of this seller as I am also interested.

Count me in. Interested to get one for the rear with the UPC. Thanks.

great find! Count me in - I need to get a couple to replace my Aiptek.

I'm down to buy from this new reasonable seller!

I need also too

I'm interested!

Tim opened the thread on January 21 and he said he wait to give more infomation to us until he will receive the camera. I have some product, not the 100HD, coming from Korea in 6 days so I think his camera is close to his hands.

And after everything is OK I think users can to contact Tim about the seller mail address and maybe Tim offering two letter for that mail address: first and last.

enjoy,
Mtz

Attachments

• ko-ro.jpg
    ko-ro.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 610

Sorry for the delay everyone! School's been keeping me busy. I received my itronics itb100hd on Saturday, it works flawlessly! Only thing I have to do is figure out how I'm going to install the UPC and get a better PC to view the footage. It came with the Korean player on the SD card, however I erased that and downloaded the english version.

To everyone who emailed me, please bear with me, I will get to them soon. I'm a full time student and trying to balance work too. Thanks,
Tim
Mtz said:
Tim opened the thread on January 21 and he said he wait to give more infomation to us until he will receive the camera. I have some product, not the 100HD, coming from Korea in 6 days so I think his camera is close to his hands.

And after everything is OK I think users can to contact Tim about the seller mail address and maybe Tim offering two letter for that mail address: first and last.

enjoy,
Mtz

Sorry for the delay in posting more info.

I emailed apple-ct after all the ebay items got removed. He did me a 'paypal deal' of just under $200 for the ITB-100hd and the itronics battery saver thingy.

Anyway, took a gamble, paid up and waited. Luckily he was genuinely, posted promptly and waited for arrival. Really happy with it, feels expensive (soft plastic stuff is cool).

For those in the UK though, I did get stung on import duties. The invoice said 'recorder' and the price was listed as $100. Unfortunately my parcel got checked, and it also stated 'missing invoice' so I guess it got opened. I had to pay about £14 in import duty and £15 in rip off parcel force 'admin fee'.

However, parcel force did point out that sending EMS is kinda pointless, because it's still not quick, and the £13 admin fee is only £8 if sent via normal mail.

Anyway, I would advise people to deal with apple-ct directly if they trust them enough - I took a gamble and they really helped me out :)

Anyone have the dealer contact? iKnowDJTim looks to be very busy and hasn't been on for a while.

I too would be interested in the contacts details.

Thanks.

Any update on this?

Back