I have now placed an order for the new EBORN dashcam.

Ivan4741

Reaction score
Country
United States
When it arrives i will start testing it as i did there older first model, i hope now you forum members who have given me so much un-needed flak will wait for my reviews before blasting me more.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B075T7JS91

Cool, lest hear how it goes, and see some footage from it too.

Maybe you can do a little review of it, we have a subforum just for that.

Good! Open a new thread when you will receive it! :rolleyes:

enjoy,
Mtz

Good! Open a new thread when you will receive it! :rolleyes:

enjoy,
Mtz
When i get it i first need to set it up using their small buttons on camera menu's and if buttons and menu is like on their original dashcam, it will take a little time getting it done, i have told them many times they need to have their dashcams able to be programmed by a computer.
Anyway as soon as i get the dashcam and get it setup i will begin testing it and will report what i find.

Reactions: Mtz
(...) this really unfriendly forum.
You're the one who came here with an unfriendly attitude, assuming everyone should know that camera, becoming somewhat annoyed that nobody had even heard about it and that the ones who took some time to look it up had a different opinion about the "marvels" you came here saying the camera has. I've also been using for 2 years now a camera that nobody else uses, it's nothing special but does the job well and never gave me any problems, but I don't go about telling people that they all should buy one because they don't know what they're missing.

You're the one who came here with an unfriendly attitude, assuming everyone should know that camera, becoming somewhat annoyed that nobody had even heard about it and that the ones who took some time to look it up had a different opinion about the "marvels" you came here saying the camera has. I've also been using for 2 years now a camera that nobody else uses, it's nothing special but does the job well and never gave me any problems, but I don't go about telling people that they all should buy one because they don't know what they're missing.
I have reviewed what i have written,and i dont find where i posted anything as you have implied.

Perhaps.. instead of bragging about your ability to purchase an Eborn camera.. Just.. give us the review. In fact, I look forward to all reviews.. including yours when ever it arrives.

Perhaps.. instead of bragging about your ability to purchase an Eborn camera.. Just.. give us the review. In fact, I look forward to all reviews.. including yours when ever it arrives.

Show me where i was bragging about any ability to purchase anything, my thread was just asking a question and informed people of my intent of getting the new EBORN dascam.

I was just posting information about the new EBORN dashcam i did in any way try forcing them on anyone to buy it, you are again trying to twist my post into something that was not in any way it's intent.

Again your trolling my thread to demean me, it's what a lot of this forum is all about, trolling and demeaning people.

I was just posting information about the new EBORN dashcam i did in any way try forcing them on anyone to buy it, you are again trying to twist my post into something that was not in any way it's intent.

Again your trolling my thread to demean me, it's what a lot of this forum is all about, trolling and demeaning people.
First - you asked for examples of your postings and I provided them.

Second - what is not 'trolling and demeaning' about this post? When the fact is there is more discussion and previews of new dash cam technology on this forum than any other you can point to.
Thats because this forum is far behind time about a lot of things.
Third - I am not 'trolling' your thread (remember you asked for examples) but, in mine and others opinions, you are the one trolling this forum with your incessant lauding of the 'virtues' of an, at best, run-of-the-mill dash cam that nobody but you has ever heard of and touting it as being a 'superior' camera even though others have pointed out that actual user reviews and feedback (including yours) clearly indicate otherwise. :rolleyes:

First - you asked for examples of your postings and I provided them.

Second - what is not 'trolling and demeaning' about this post? When the fact is there is more discussion and previews of new dash cam technology on this forum than any other you can point to.

Third - I am not 'trolling' your thread (remember you asked for examples) but, in mine and others opinions, you are the one trolling this forum with your incessant lauding of the 'virtues' of an, at best, run-of-the-mill dash cam that nobody but you has ever heard of and touting it as being a 'superior' camera even though others have pointed out that actual user reviews and feedback (including yours) clearly indicate otherwise. :rolleyes:

Just more TROLLING of my thread your a REALLY good example of what is wrong about this forum.

this thread reminds me of that one fellow who was banned because of all his posts about how amazing Rexing products were. then he started getting angry when the friendly (yet vigilant) members of this forum called him out for being a shill.

Just more TROLLING of my thread your a REALLY good example of what is wrong about this forum.

Then PLEASE feel free to leave here and never return as its clear that you don't like the results you get from your sciolistic obsequious shill-postings about a cam which is not worth a first glance much less a second one.

We've honestly tried to be nice to you but you've rejected every attempt made, and now you stoop to demeaning this forum in it's entirety. You'll obviously be happier without us as we will be without you so do the whole world a favor and begone with ya :mad:

Most sincerely,
Phil

Back