I need 2 dashcam (front/rear)

bellic86

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hello everyone.
I need to buy 2 dashcam, one for the front and one for the back. the two cameras do not necessarily have to be of the same brand. the important thing is that they are not very expensive, and that they are small, so as not to be seen from the outside.
I had thought of some models that are online, but I do not have a great experience in this regard, so I ask you: DDpai mini 5, ddpai mola n3 / pro, garmin mini 2, azdome m300. Obviously in addition to some opinions on these dash cams, I would also like advice on other models that I have not taken into consideration. The car is a 2021 Yaris.

thank you

You can get 2-channel dashcams, but if you'd rather have 2 separate ones the Viofo A119V3 in front and the Garmin Mini2 in back would make a nice set-up. The A119 Mini Paul mentions above will be replacing the A119V3, but they are very similar with the Mini being a good bit smaller.

Phil

Thanks for reply

I forgot to mention that I'm looking for dashcams without a display.

Few dashcams without display, but dont really matter the LCD screen go black in seconds after a start, and on many dashcams the screen are literally stamp size, at least so small my 56 year old eyes can no longer keep up.
The Garmin mini 2 dont have a screen.
you can put a piece of black duct tape over the screen if you want to.

After running single cameras for many years in my car, when dual channel became a option i jumped on that and never looked back.

ok thanks, and which dual channel dashcam combination do you recommend? (without exaggerating with the expense)

what do you think about thinkware f200 ?

There's a pic-heavy review of the F200 Pro HERE along with my comment on it's low-for-these-times bitrate :( Low bitrate equals less ability to capture moving details, and until the most recent times was inherent in all Korean-made cams. They considered it adequate since it worked OK with their lower speed limits, but that way of thinking is changing.

Not a bad cam but not one I'd choose or recommend. If you want to go with Thinkware choose a newer better model ;)

Phil

Back