I need removal watermark 70mai urgent. i dont use camera with this watermark on screen.

heinrich

Reaction score
Country
Romania
I need removal watermark 70mai urgent. i dont use camera with this watermark on screen. How remove watermark with 70MAI from movie?

With this watermark is useless movie!

As best I know, the watermark cannot be removed from the newer versions of 70mai cams. Only with the oldest models can this be done via a hex-editor by owners. You will either have to endure the watermark or find another cam.

Phil

I'm sorry I wasn't notified before I bought it! Important announcement: I am selling a new on-board video camera! Due to the watermark, the filming with it cannot be used for what I need and there is only 4: 3, this camera not knowing the modern and very widespread 16: 9 format. Low price! Watch how he films https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAa8OQaUtKXSTJLmL2VjzQQ

Dashcams are intended to be used to gather evidence, not to make cinematic movies. Some have the qualities you seem to want- no text on screen, good color rendering and image quality, different aspect ratios to choose from. But most of these types will cost more, the 70mai brand is aimed to be budget-friendly instead of having lots of features.

This is a good cam for it's intended purpose and is popular for that use, so you should not have problems selling it. I would suggest that an action cam is better for your needs and there are many of those to choose from.

Phil

You'll also want something that does log-ish profiles. Dashcams tend to be the total opposite of that.

It is not easy to obtain the informations if a dashcam have watermark or not or if it can be removed. Best is to read their manuals before you buy and maybe you are lucky the write there that is possible.
On Viofo you can remove the watermark if you want and also you can add 2 text over the video if you want, each is 11 characters. This is written also in the manual.
On products like 70 Mai there are small chances a future firmware will remove it. They don't care about after sales feedback they only fix major bugs if exists.

Regarding your video, it is wrong because you have too much sky and too less road, the watermark or 4:9 are not so big mistakes like the lens orientation mistake.

Back