I need Your help...DABONDA

pilot77

Reaction score
Country
Kazakhstan
Good day colleagues! Please help! About 1 year ago I sold my client device DABONDA Miracle DBM-4000F. Yesterday he came to me with a problem: the device turns on but after switching on, the screen goes black and there is no record. When I bought these devices in Korea, my partners told me that they have only Korean menus. I said that I need a menu in Russian. They gave me a firmware. After the client brought me the box, I tried to reload the firmware. The firmware is loaded about 3-4 minutes. After downloading the firmware the device was activated for 1-2 seconds and then the screen again went black. It's cyclical, the device turns on for 1-2 seconds and then disconnects. If someone has a firmware for this model please help me. Thanks in advance!

Try to remove microsd card and turn on dashcam and see does screen powers on, could be memory card problem ?

I tried to turn on the device and memory card and without it. The result is the same: the unit turns on and after 2-3 seconds the screen once again becomes active and the entry is not. I think this problem can only be solved by firmware. Other options do not see.

I didn't say that the firmware is bad. I suggested that in consequence of the fact that the person inserted the memory card into the phone, some of the files were in the device. That is why the device does not work: it tries to turn on and immediately turns off. As Yin to solve this problem? Any ideas?

I understand what you're saying, I just don't think it's something that will be fixed just by reloading firmware

but the firmware is an option to correct the situation. Maybe this will solve the problem. So once again: anyone have this model (I'm talking about the sellers) and who has access to the factory engineers DABONDA please help me.

Back