I saved my pennies and I save my dimes and now I'm finally getting a SG9665GC!

No, great camera :)
Good or great I don't know but we're working hard on some incremental changes to try and always make it a better camera, whilever there's room for improvement we'll keep at it in an effort to make it the best that it can be

I'm sure it's good.
Is there a meaning of the model no?
SG9665GC.
I guess 9665 is for novatek chip.
What about SG and GC or is it a trade secret? ;)

Good or great I don't know but we're working hard on some incremental changes to try and always make it a better camera, whilever there's room for improvement we'll keep at it in an effort to make it the best that it can be
Both work. I get a lot of questions and comments about mine all of the time. It really does generate interest when folks find out what it is, and how it works. Add outstanding service and support and you really do have a great product.

...but we're working hard on some incremental changes to try...
You're not going to tease us with what they might be? ;)

Both work. I get a lot of questions and comments about mine all of the time. It really does generate interest when folks find out what it is, and how it works. Add outstanding service and support and you really do have a great product.

appreciate the kind words but I know there's room for improvement, we don't aspire to make things that are just good enough when we know they can be better

probably firmware or something with new features, who knows, we'll have to wait and see.

firmware improvements are ongoing (frustrating sometimes :( but ongoing), we make incremental improvements with each production run, small changes to packaging, accessories etc, small stuff that people might not always notice but things that we feel need to be done

I'm tempted to buy 2 more. One for the spouse and one for my rear.....
I'm tempted to buy one more just to see the "incremental improvements with each production run, small changes to packaging, accessories etc, small stuff that people might not always notice". :D

Edit: On a serious note after seeing the difference in night video quality I'm thinking about replacing the front A118-C in my wife's car with a 'GC'.

I'm tempted to buy one more just to see the "incremental improvements with each production run, small changes to packaging, accessories etc, small stuff that people might not always notice". :D

if you have one of the first ones then you would notice some changes with the current production models

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G SG9665GC 1
Daffypuck SG9665GC 25
Back