I take a tumble!

Gary Edstrom

Reaction score
Country
United States
From last January: The parking mode of my dash-cam caught me taking a tumble!

I was parked right out in front of my doctor's office and was walking into the building. My left foot tripped against a raised area of the cement and I took a tumble. I got a pretty good bruise on my chest, but was otherwise okay. I wrote to the building management calling the tripping hazard to their attention, but they have not done anything about it.

haha getting old. :oops:

I did the same a few years ago, i had been running my RC offroad truck in a little forest, and on the way back to my car i walked on the side of the road of the highway going thru there.
And then for some reason i choose to walk on the outside of my right foot, and that hurt making me face plant onto the road, fortunately with enough distance to the oncoming car there so there was no danger or need for the guy to hit the brake.
But my +6 foot length do take up a little space on a Danish highway when you drape it across it.

Before that, to get to the paved road i had just staggered down a steep hill, and of course handled that just fine, but walking on almost level paved road,,,, not so good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
reverend Dash Cam Discussion 1
Back