I want to convert firmware to another langauge. What should I do ?

thancam

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
Dash Cam
too many
I intend to import mini0805 to sell. And I think it'll be best if the menu is in my native language. So I started to find some program like ultraedit... to read and change hex-file: firmware.bin. I tryed to translate words of menu into my native laguage but everytime I changed a little thing. The file was damaged and did not work. What should I do ? Could you tell me a programe can read and change the firmware.bin ?​

Just buy from the manufacturer and ask to add your language, you would need to provide the translation but its easily done, message @Joy if you want to arrange

The manufacturer said I have to buy 10k. ha ha ha. Thanks anyway. I give it up :)

My translater told me so because I don't know Chinese. I feel nonsense too. I think I shall recontact to them. :) My manufacturer is MegTech :)

Just buy from the manufacturer and ask to add your language, you would need to provide the translation but its easily done, message @Joy if you want to arrange

Thank you Jokiin, we have talked now :)

I intend to import mini0805 to sell. And I think it'll be best if the menu is in my native language. So I started to find some program like ultraedit... to read and change hex-file: firmware.bin. I tryed to translate words of menu into my native laguage but everytime I changed a little thing. The file was damaged and did not work. What should I do ? Could you tell me a programe can read and change the firmware.bin ?​

Hello , we are the real manufacturer for Mini0805, it is easy to install your language , but you should translate for us . I think MOQ is 100pcs . Is it ok for you?

Back