Idiot Truck Driver in Restricted Lane Clogging Traffic

almnd11

Reaction score
Country
United States
More idiot drivers in Maryland. The first clip shows a truck driver going up South Mountain on I-70 who decides to stay in the far left lane that is restricted to no trucks. Speed limit is 70 but this a-hole is blocking traffic. Happens all too often on this stretch. This driver should have their CDL revoked.

The second clip is of an idiot who decided at the last minute that he/she wanted to exit from the far left lane to a rest stop.

Thats a Australian exchange trucker, and the guy exiting, i bet he dident even look in any mirror before that stunt.

well they got hair on their back so they can take it :D

well they got hair on their back so they can take it :D

Leave the Aussie Lady truckies alone, please.

:mad:

The trucker pulling the pneumatic tank is likely a local/regional, owner operator/small company, and won't give a XXXX.

I can't defend him since I see him making no attempt to get out of that lane, no turn signal, etc.
I haven't been across that stretch recently and don't remember the lane layout, either, but it's possible since they have a 'climbing' lane, he was in the left lane of the two lanes when the third lane started, and never had an opening to move right. (If he had any intentions to)

Of course, I notice the cam car moved back to the far left lane after passing the truck on the right, when the center lane was empty far ahead. :)

Last edited:
He had time and opportunity to move right prior to me passing (I was behind him for a good half a mile)- the area where I passed was nearly at the top of the mountain. At one point there were three trucks pacing across all three lanes (but at least the other two were in lanes where trucks are permitted). I travel this route every day and see this type of behavior from some of the truckers at least once every 1-2 weeks.

I can't mentally visualize that stretch of road, although I've been across it probably 50-100 times in 30 years.

Call the police, and send them the video. Tell them they need to enforce the lane usage on that section of road.

I have no tolerance for trucks using restricted lanes. I've probably posted 5o videos on youtube showing this. Sometimes the driver is a dummy, sometimes it's blatant.

Back