If DashCam combine with social network such as INSTAGRAM,Twitter Are you interested?

Daniel0827

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
GS1000,G1W,X3000,HD90.
DashCam combine with social network.

You can easily post a picture or a video though Phone App.

1.take scenery and send it to social network.
2.take Uncivilized driving and send it to traffic police

Are you interested in dashcam like this?

We are doing marketing research on this product,if you are interested pls reply me.

Or any features or idea you think can be added?

Thanks
Daniel

Direct youtube upload would be good. Also google drive upload would be useful in case you need a video later.

Direct youtube upload would be good. Also google drive upload would be useful in case you need a video later.
Good Point,we will consider your view, Thanks for your reply.

This seems like a solution looking for a problem.

For most of us a dash cam is not a form of entertainment to post on YouTube or Facebook or whatever.

I can see the concept of transferring video to cloud storage but posting material on a social network that might end up needing to be used for a legal or insurance matter seems like a bad idea.

Last edited:
This seems like a solution looking for a problem.

For most of us a dash cam is not a form of entertainment to post on YouTube or Facebook or whatever.

I can see the concept of transferring video to cloud storage but posting material on a social network that might end up needing to be used for a legal or insurance matter seems like a bad idea.

Of course,we are not looking for a problem.:D

We just consider a possibility for combine dashcam with social network.

In fact,there is a product in China have this features combine dashcam with Wechat.

They can upload picture and video to wechat and @traffic police report uncivilized driving.

They have a great success on it already.

Dashcam is for safety driving,we don't recommmed driver upload picture or video while driving.:)

Last edited:
Sometimes you don't realize you need/want something until it's invented and ready to try. You know how technology goes. I don't see a huge demand for this at the moment, but some of the pro/cons are obvious. Having this type of option presented is still interesting'ish.

Sometimes you don't realize you need/want something until it's invented and ready to try. You know how technology goes. I don't see a huge demand for this at the moment, but some of the pro/cons are obvious. Having this type of option presented is still interesting'ish.
There's a saying, nobody knows what the next big thing is but everyone recognises it when they see it

I think this is a great idea...

Dash cam video is already plastered all over social media and networks..like it or not...Youtube ...Facebook...you name it...

What's wrong with giving customers and users more options to make it easier to do what a some of them are wanting to, and going to do any way.

Well done on presenting new options and innovation to the industry.

I think this is a great idea...

Dash cam video is already plastered all over social media and networks..like it or not...Youtube ...Facebook...you name it...

What's wrong with giving customers and users more options to make it easier to do what a some of them are wanting to, and going to do any way.

Well done on presenting new options and innovation to the industry.

What's wrong with giving customers and users more options to make it easier?

Well, as you say..........."Dash cam video is already plastered all over social media and networks..like it or not."

The internet is already flooded with crass, superficial garbage posted without discernment.

Discernment - n - "The act or process of exhibiting insight and good judgment."

I understand that the dash cam market is highly competitive and many manufacturers, especially in China are seeking some niche product that might appeal to a small demographic but I see such a concept as a gimmick that veers away from the core reason most people buy dash cams.

For the vast majority of buyers a dash cam is a serious tool, not a toy.

And to repeat what I've already stated, the automated or premature public posting of dash cam video could end up compromising the legal validity of important footage, which brings us back to the notion of discernment.

Last edited:
I am braking the law uploading the things my dashcam record to youtube, but then again i will not stop before a Judge order me to do that, and then i will do so under strong protest.

Several ppl have asked in there for dashcams that can upload to the cloud, it seem like they are affraid some one will take ther SD card out of the camera.
And they forget how much data a dashcam generate so uploading everything is a bad idea i think.
But if you could have a option to automatic upload ( to cloud storage ) event recordings made by the camera i think that will be enuff.

Allso what many ppl have asked for is encryption of data saved on the SD card.

Myself i dont have a need to upload footage right here and now to cloud or youtube, it is no problem for me to wait untill i get home.
Also i dont have any of that social media if you dont count youtube, i do have a smartphone right now, but i prefer not to have one of those, only have one now due to my old parents not least my sick mother.

For me it is much more important to make low light performance of dashcams better, i see that as the #1 challenge for dashcams, cuz what you see now in even the best cameras is not good enuff.

I would allso like to see cameras with storage on other things than SD cards, Harddisks / SSD or USB thumbdrives would be nice, allso i think we need this as we move towards 4K cameras that will generate a lot more data every second.

the combination would be great
The photos will become much more beautiful
users can download stunning photos
a solution that you want to enlarge insta zoom the image up without changing the image quality

Last edited:
Interesting? Sure.

Would I be interested in paying more for a dashcam with said feature? No.

This is a great idea. Dash cams already have cloud support but having a feature to directly connect to social network will be awesome for some users like me. Serious dash cam users can stick to dashcams with core functionality and users who want to have additional features like social networking can opt for these cams. I bought my dash cam to upload videos on Youtube when we see beautiful scenary in our journey.

As long as it is up to the user what features to use, and features not adding greatly to the price of a system ( which i dont think they do ) then whatever in my mind.
I live in a social & democratic dictatorship where i am forced to do many things i dont really wish to do, so for me the freedom to choose in just about everything is paramount.

Interesting? Sure.

Would I be interested in paying more for a dashcam with said feature? No.

Aside from the added costs, there is the issue of increased complexity.

Don't we have enough threads on this forum where people are pleading for help getting their cameras to function reliably?

After more than a decade of experience with dozens of dash cams it's clear that the ones with the fewest bells and whistles are consistently the most reliable and the least likely to have overheating issues.

Spot on ........ KISS is the name of the game.

That's another reason why I like the Viofo A119V3.

No Wifi
No Bluetooth
No SOS function
No Alexa
Etc

It's just dashcam and SDCard and the built in screen allows configuration.

Back