If he can't handle traffic in a truck stop, I have to wonder how he does out on the highway?

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
My cams are running all the time.
I'm parked in a marked parking spot, with one more spot to my right.
I'm not sure if this jerk was trying to park in that empty space, or was just driving through it to get to another space, but he's not happy there is other traffic in the truck stop.
The cross traffic is waiting for several trucks to back into parking spots, and clear the way for them to get to the fuel pumps.
This Prime driver thinks he is more important, and starts blowing his horns to magically make all the other trucks, vanish.

You can also hear him cursing through my rolled up windows.

Truckers really are some of the stupidest people on earth. The same trucker who will probably melt down if you disturb him while he's sleeping, thinks nothing of blowing his air horn next to parked trucks (who are often sleeping at strange hours due to imbecilic scheduling by desk jockeys) in a truck stop, day or night.

Prime Inc is a largish company that mostly has 'new' drivers, and also is heavily into 'selling' them trucks.

It's a good reminder to me not to get too upset about small stuff. Somebody may be recording me. :)

I

Back