If it will be an ideal solution for 24hrs parking monitor?

What's that! Real-time REMOTE viewing??? Wowww. Please, explain us more details.

So this is a B1W with GPS and 4G cloud function?

Too bad i cant have a extra SIM card for my phone deal, would be nice for testing such a thing.
Can the "camera" also act like a wifi hot spot ?

PS. That photo 12 M i would not share or talk about that, it is interpolated off the smaller sensor, and so image quality can never be better than that that give, and what get people to care about more pixels are better image quality.

I would just say photo = yes

I only wish they had upped to the IMX 291, but unsure what that would do for the price.
323 are fine for the regular B1W and dashcam use in general, but a updated product like this i really feel 291 would have been the natural way to go.

It's built on an entry level chipset to be a cost effective solution, likely no driver support for higher model sensors

Is the IMX291 going to be replaced soon? I heard they were becoming harder to get hold of.

still available but there are some other sensors which will be supported soon with new drivers which will give us some further options

Just me forgetting there are no black & white and every shade of grey in between, when all there is are "every shade in between"

Back