If you had a choice

ady

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In debate as to the following 2

From form-factor point of view I would take 650, but its 1080p ( front ) +720p ( rear ).
From performance point of view I go with 750: 1080p + 1080p.

Best if they would come up with form-factor of 650 but with 750 technical specs ;)

without hesitation took 650

I am getting the 750 for review in the next week or so, so maybe my opinion would change, but I typically prefer no screen.

Honestly I don't know if the bulky front cam of the 750 is worse than having a 720p rear cam. I feel like everyone is so concerned with video quality when 99% of the time all that really matters is seeing who hit who.

The 650 as I like the form factor and am not too crazy about the screen.

I went for the DR650GW-2CH due to its form factor, but also because it was available in a "local" trusted webshop.

Voted for DR750 but only because it's the only one with Full HD 1080p Front and Rear. I didn't want the touchscreen and the unit is too big to be honest but having Full HD Front and Rear was more important to me. If there was a newer version of the DR650 that had Full HD on both, I'd go with that.

Having said that, my DR750 is my second BlackVue and will probably be my last! The units have great functionality but reliabilty (IMHO) is very POOR! :(

Back