If your reverse light doesnt work you should turn on your hazards

Maybe he did have his hazards on, but the whole right cluster is out of action. We know the brake light and reversing light don't work. :unsure:

Maybe he did have his hazards on, but the whole right cluster is out of action. We know the brake light and reversing light don't work. :unsure:
Maybe he did,you have a point but any sign turned on when driving in reverse is better than no sign at all.

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

Speaking of lights being out:

Also relevant to a recent comment I made about pedestrians stepping out forcing cars to stop dangerously. Though in this case the car hadn't indicated, so not the ped's fault.

I checked again and do see an indicator going on the mirror. Interesting that the mirror indicator was not hyper-flashing to alert the driver of a failed bulb.

Oh yeah, you're right. So another cluster of lights failed. And the pedestrian WAS being selfish and reckless (assuming the car's front indicator worked.) That could have dragged me into a crash if I hadn't been alert.

Either way he should have known that his rear indicator and his nearside brake light were faulty.

Back