Ignoring safety, Comcast workers cause multiple slide offs and an accident with injury

Obviously if after 12 convictions he still hasn't learned then the only tattoo he needs on his forehead is one applied with a small hot piece of lead moving somewhere just above the speed of sound. It'd save everyone a lot of time and money and future problems.

But nooooo, that's "cruel and unusual". :rolleyes: :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I think we could lock him in a room for ten minutes with family members of the kid he killed, and save the cost of a bullet. Same for that slime in Little Rock who killed a kid in a road rage situation, because 'Granny was going too slow'.
:(

Why only ten minutes? As long as he's immobilized, they should be able to draw it out as long as they want. And they should have access to anything you might find in a typical garage or garden shed... And provide the family with breaks to rest and during breaks have someone patch the guy up so he can't slip away from something so mundane as blood loss.

And to take a page from George Carlin... Sell tickets and put it on pay per view. They'd make a mint from all the sickos who'd pay money to see that.

And for the drunks who kill the entire family and come out without a scratch on themselves... They could sell tickets to let people "apply justice" in person.

And bring back stocks!
300px-Men_in_Bramhall_stocks_1900.jpg

Last edited:
Youtube is the closest you will ever get to the stocks, and that dont work cuz people just dont give a damn anymore.

Yesterday i flashed a oncoming guy as he dimmed his high beams pretty late, and he still had his fog lights on and regular driving lights, and there was no fog around for 1000 miles.

The guy just flashed his high beam back at me :confused:

I saw a news article recently about a driver with 12 previous DUI convictions, was caught again.

I'm not sure this is the same one I stumbled on, recently, but this guy killed a girl, in the process of racking up his 13th DUI conviction, as well as 2d degree murder charges.
http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...ing-convictions-charged-girls-death/87922496/

If you're not going to lock them up, maybe we need to tattoo them on the forehead?
'Call police if you see this person driving!'
The really sad thing about this is he had assistance.

This happened not too far from me (70 miles or so) so there was a lot of media discussion about it. I remember hearing comments that the vehicle he was driving was 'borrowed' from a friend (probably meaning it was owned by the drunk but titled/registered to the friend since you can't buy/register a vehicle in Michigan without a license). In my mind justice would require the friend face some consequences as well.

As for the tattoo on the forehead my preference would be on both eyeballs thus rendering him blind - but then again that's 'cruel and unusual' while killing innocent people is not. :(

Impound the car, make it expensive to get it back.

Or they could crush the cars. :)

That employee is a complete idiot and put Comcast and the subcontractor he likely works through at risk and endangered the public. Safety regulations default to greater requirements for hazardous conditions including inclement weather. Following rules does not fulfill responsibility. Put bluntly, the work should not have been done that day and they had no business being in the roadway.

An OSHA "Competent person" is defined as "one who is capable of identifying existing and predictable hazards in the surroundings or working conditions such are unsanitary, hazardous, or dangerous to employees, and who has authority to take prompt corrective measures to eliminate them."

That crew's actions can't get past a straight face test and thanks to the video those who suffered injury and loss can easily demonstrate liability.

Back