ihreesy Dual-Lens Car Camera

Fred_Fredburger

Reaction score
Country
United States
Amazon has this on sale today for 58 dollars with the following code. M2HOBZBO. I cant find alot of info for it. Has anyone tried this camera out.

They are sold under dozens different "brand names". Overall it is so-so product. Not too bad, not too good. But for the price you pay locally and fulfilled by Amazon I can say it is worth that money. However I must say mirror coating is not as good as original standard RVmirrors. I did not get used to blue-tint effect and LCD screen frame still could be seen under certain light. But again, for that price there is not too much to complain.

Any idea what the max size sd card it will take is? I need to get one of those. Also, they gave me free next day delivery. Thought it was odd, but oh well.

Any idea what the max size sd card it will take is? I need to get one of those. Also, they gave me free next day delivery. Thought it was odd, but oh well.

In most cases it is 32Gb max. size you can format inside device, but 9/10 I am sure you can use 64Gb as well, but you need to format it on you PC from exFat to Fat32 by using special formatter tools ( available here on forum, if you need ).

58usd with discount is for 2ch, right ?

59.99usd is normal listed price for 1ch. I don't think 58usd is "coupon price" ?

I tried coupon M2HOBZBO with US delivery address in checkout.

There was a problem
  • The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.

I guess it was just for one day. I got both cameras for that price.

I have had this for a week so far and no complaints so far. It only takes a 32 gig card but thats not a big problem. I installed the hardwire kit tonight and have it set to come on and off when the car has is running. It seems to have some battery power but it never really get full. Not sure if this is for the g shock sensor. I will post some vids of the performance on my next day off. Both night and day vids.

Back