im looking for dash cam that has good video quality and wifi + app enabled, no battery

Mashari

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hi, im looking for dash cam that has good video quality and wifi + app enabled, no battery

1080P or higher
1Ch or 2Ch, doesn't matter atm
does not have built in battery, i live in hot climate country
wifi + app
my range is $200 max

if there's new dash cams that will go on sale in the next months what are they? i can hold on buying a dash cam if better ones will be available

thank you

Last edited:
You can have a look our B1W dash cam. It has WiFi connectivity, a stealthy design, error notifications. If you need to save money or want an LCD-less camera under $100, this is the best option on the market.

is there anything similar to the B1W but with another secondary camera pointing to the cabin/rear?

How about you get two B1W, One for the front, and one for the cabin?

How about you get two B1W, One for the front, and one for the cabin?

yeah I though about that, would prefer a single device and not having to use a USB splitter but I might actually do this if I don't find any better for less than $150

yeah I though about that, would prefer a single device and not having to use a USB splitter but I might actually do this if I don't find any better for less than $150
If the price is your main concern, I think it is a good time for you to get this at Primeday price with $41 today :)

this hasn't started yet or I already missed it? I can only find it for $55 lol, the price is great but is not my main concern I'm also considering something like SG9663DC if it has the best image quality and makes the difference determining liability in an accident, I don't want to be left again with a $4000 repair bill because someone hit my car and then she blocked my calls and her insurance calls (I learned my lesson and have collision and uninsured motorist insurance now)

There is a coupon option under its title, apply for this special discount.

There is a coupon option under its title, apply for this special discount.

thanks! I got it, there's a guy on eBay selling them for $19 for those are most likely fake, aren't they?

thanks! I got it, there's a guy on eBay selling them for $19 for those are most likely fake, aren't they?
Thanks for info, and will report to eBay for fake item!

hey did you ask the amazon question about using the splitter on amazon? I got the "can you answer this question about an item you own?" email. and I can say that yes, most USB 12v power supplies will power 2 of these cameras quite easily. and I always advise that if you need a number plate and are not sure that your camera will clearly pick it up, just make sure your mic is on and read the plate number out loud.

hey did you ask the amazon question about using the splitter on amazon? I got the "can you answer this question about an item you own?" email. and I can say that yes, most USB 12v power supplies will power 2 of these cameras quite easily. and I always advise that if you need a number plate and are not sure that your camera will clearly pick it up, just make sure your mic is on and read the plate number out loud.

Hi yeah I did! but I was referring about the hardwire kit (using just one) getting the power from the fuse box then a splitter to front and rear cameras. Another thing I was wondering is if I could use an OBDII to microUSB cable since it would have power even when the car is off for the parking mode, but it is usually 2A so not sure if barely enough to power up both dash cams.

Hi yeah I did! but I was referring about the hardwire kit (using just one) getting the power from the fuse box then a splitter to front and rear cameras. Another thing I was wondering is if I could use an OBDII to microUSB cable since it would have power even when the car is off for the parking mode, but it is usually 2A so not sure if barely enough to power up both dash cams.

I really don't have much doubt that any modern car will be able to handle that. FWIW, I have 2X A119 cameras powered from the same 3-wire battery discharge prevention device hooked up to my fusebox in the fiat. I do have an OBD power cable for our Honda pilot but that's powering a single A119 camera. the built-in voltage cutoff for it is way too low @ 11.6V but luckily we drive it very often and that keeps the bigger CUV battery charged up. the rear B1W camera I have installed in it is hardwired to the 12V plug in the hatch.

Back