I'm not missing the exit even if others get killed...

Sheeee :eek:

Idiot need to be banned from operating motor vehicles for ever, and his current vehicle impounded and sold off for some benefit for traffic victims like we Danes have out victim fund people get to pay to when they have been extra stupid.

That level of stupid and inhumanity should be stopped, personally i would not mind if that person was stopped in breeding also.
I know might seem a little extreme, but really at this point in time after politicians world wide having tip toed around all serious questions, then this is pretty much what it take if we are going to have a future as a race.

Last edited:
while yes that white car driver was a complete tool, i have to wonder about the "professional" truck driver that thought it would be a good idea to jam on the brakes AND swerve, and to do whatever the second one did to jack-knife the rig, especially with an empty trailer. i was really hoping the jack-knifed rig would t-bone the white car and do some real damage, because that's probably the only way that moron will ever learn. hopefully someone at least got the plates on the white car so they can pay for what they did.

What an absolute arsehole. Why would he or she decide to stop across two lanes of traffic like that and then not move out of the :censored: way.
Wonder what all the liquid was? There was a lot of it.

Its how they obliviously drive off after what they've left behind that really annoys me. This is why I firmly believe if in that few split seconds you realise you can't avoid a collision, always hit the offending vehicle, don't swerve to avoid them and hit something else or an innocent person

while yes that white car driver was a complete tool, i have to wonder about the "professional" truck driver that thought it would be a good idea to jam on the brakes AND swerve, and to do whatever the second one did to jack-knife the rig, especially with an empty trailer. i was really hoping the jack-knifed rig would t-bone the white car and do some real damage, because that's probably the only way that moron will ever learn. hopefully someone at least got the plates on the white car so they can pay for what they did.
The youtube description says that the driver was tracked down, but there's no further information on what happened next

Hopefully had his genitalia cut off

Back