Im totally desperate

@Gustra : pas update itu nyolok usb ga??
I'm really scared of updating Yi firmware right now..
nyolok kok, cuman kayaknya.. mendingan jangan upgrade manual dari official yi firmware deh.
maybe you should follow the estore009 suggestion to upgrade via App or just dont.. and stick to the default firmware and using LinkinEyes.
its scary and http://en.miui.com/thread-96601-1-1.html there is alot of people having the same issue as i am .

personally speaking,it is simple way via APP;

If your app remind you this chinese words for first time,it means that you need to update its SW;

相机固件更新
当前相机固件版本过低,请更新。在系统
设匿中连接其他Wi-Fi网络后,固件包会
自动下载,您也可以在首页-设置-固件版本
中手动下载或査看下载进度。

It saying that your cam firmware version is currently too low, please update. and please sure your camera and cellphone has enough battery to support updating!
After connecting to your local Wi-Fi network,this newest firmware will automatically download the package to your cellphone,after its SW download 100%,you can connect it to your camera again via wifi,and it will sync your camera within next few mins automatically!
Also,you can check its firmware version in its setting menu!

yes this is what the warning i've had before i decide to use manual update, is there any thing i could do now to make the yi responding again?
a lot of people also has the same problem, every time im turned on the camera, it only shown 3 steady Red LED on and No Beep.
thank you estore009 for your attention.

Back