Image problems.

Stuart Paterson

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have had my dr500 for just over a year and noticed a while back that the camera was having problems recording in strong light conditions, artificial and natural. I don't have any videos of my own to show you as I formatted the sd card hoping it was a write error, it wasn't. i have found a youtube video of the exact same issue.
It was still under warranty (just) when the problem first occured but I have since found out that the company I bought it from were less than honest about the fact that it was not stock for sale in the United Kingdom and as such the warranty is void. I have contacted pittasoft without any success of trying to remedy the fault.
Any ideas guys?

you got too much sky in the picure.try more dashboard in picture and less sky ie half n half.sounds strange but works best like that I find

Reactions: GRG
Like I said in my original post, that is not my video, only a video of the same problem I have. I don't have my camera pointed at the sky, regardless of that fact it does it at night with car headlights etc, so unless you're suggesting that I have it facing the ground at night camera placement is not the problem.

Back