Impatience, and no MOT

Paul Iddon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Viofo A139 Pro 4K, A129 Pro Duo 4K, A229 Duo 2K, & NB 522GW
2 minutes 30 if you have the patience.

Car appears to have no MOT - expired in January...

The "M" is for Moron. :LOL:

Licenses, MOT's, and insurance are only necessary when you get caught :eek:

That mentality happens here too and in fact is probably universal :( Several years ago my State said that they were aware that about 20% of the cars with valid plates here were not insured, but the only action they took was to stop issuing statements like that :mad: Which also seems to be universal in nature.

Governments are not serious about road safety and legality, which is why we here on DCT strive hard for that on a personal level and have our dashcams :cool:

Phil

You would think that people driving a nice expensive car would be able to pay for the other stuff too, but nooooooooo

Here in Denmark there also is the leasing loophole, meaning those companies will buy a ever so slightly used high end car in another EU country and then bring it to Denmark and have it taxed as a "average" physical state car and so you far from have to pay the full tax on a beaten up car,,,,,, but its like a Lamborghini like brand new with 20,000 KM on it.
I even suspect they some timer roll forward the clock on a brand new car, so get a brand new car, FF it to 20.000 KM and let it sit in a garage for 6 months and presto you have a used car in average state and so you do not have to pay the 180 % tax on it.

Also there is the company car scam, so you set up a company, something that use to cost only 1 DKkr, you then order a nice company car, which you of course can only drive when it is company related, but who the hell is going to find that out.
And the camper scam, in which you get a nice high end car, like say a Porsche Cayenne, then have it outfitted in the back with a collapsible table and few other trinkets you can easy take out, and hep presto you have a camper, which compared to cars have a significant lower tax.

I swear to god or who ever you like, my country are run by imbicils, all this above i could fix in minutes.

The consensus is importing a used car from another EU country will get you the car 60% cheaper than if you got the same car in Denmark,,,,,,, making me wonder why anyone buy a used car here at all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
niko Your Dash Cam Videos (recorded by you) 5
Prog Your Dash Cam Videos (recorded by you) 2