Impatient School Run Mum - AGAIN !!

Tom Butler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Street Guardian SG9665GC v3 & Mobius (rear facing)

Came across the Kia driver again still driving like an idiot. She undertakes a car whilst over the speed limit. I indicate to move out to give the cyclist room as I pass. Still flooring it she drives up to my bumper.

Having barely passed me she brakes and cuts me up forcing me to drop back. The grey car she undertook was also forced to brake as the Kia straddled both lanes.

How far did that get her? For the next half mile she was in stop start traffic.

The scary thing is she has at least one kid in the car.

Previous moronic driving by the same lady:

Kids here use to walk or bicycle to school, but parents drive them now as the streets are too unsafe,,,,, and it is the same parents that are to blame for that as evident by police speed & safety checks near schools.
And on top of that Danes getting more and more overexposed to other cultures paranoia and so don't even dare to do what we have pretty much always been doing here.

Perhaps the local Plod could make use of your footage. If not for the driver's benefit at least for the childs ;)

Over across the pond here, my State has finally begun doing what should have been happening all along, and charging DUI parents who have kids in their cars when they get caught with Child Endangerment too (y) Although as we see here, general stupidity can be just as bad or perhaps worse :mad:

Phil

Perhaps the local Plod could make use of your footage. If not for the driver's benefit at least for the childs ;)

Over across the pond here, my State has finally begun doing what should have been happening all along, and charging DUI parents who have kids in their cars when they get caught with Child Endangerment too (y) Although as we see here, general stupidity can be just as bad or perhaps worse :mad:

Phil
I thought "Plod" was an expression used only by the Brits !!

Was in two minds whether or not to report the woman. I have no qualms about reporting dangerous drivers having done so in the past on several occasions.

It's a bit of a palaver reporting drivers to Greater Manchester Police. You send them an email initially. They contact you with a Witness Statement form to complete. It's not the most user friendly form to complete. You then edit the video to show the alleged offence and upload the trimmed clip to the DropBox link they provide. The original video clip needs to retained if the driver is taken to court. You must be prepared to attend court.

Also the original email to the cops has to be sent within 72hrs of the offence if action is to be taken.

If I come across her driving dangerously again, she'll be reported to the cops.

I thought "Plod" was an expression used only by the Brits !!

It is as far as I know- I used it for your benefit and to keep in practice with my 'second' language. I also speak some Australlian too :LOL:

Phil

Back