Impressive Idiots ... ( Stupidity that impresses )

old4570

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Front: 70MAI , Ausdom A261, Mini 0826 , Rear: A118c
Jesus christ :eek: i hope those people have just been hitting the egg nog too hard on the run up to x mas, if its "just" mental problems some one need to go and take back some licenses.

Positive proof that life can still occur in the brain-dead :( Quite ironic watching the red-light-runner turning onto "Police Rd" :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: Other than y'all driving on the other side of the road I'd feel quite at home with all that :whistle:

Phil

That B train is enforcing his right of weight for sure :D

Yeah , quite a few Roads / corners I recognize in that vid ....
Princess / Springvale Rd corner is a notorious corner for red light runners and Idiots ...
I think there are several intersections that should have a permanent police presence to weed out the dangerous .

You can thank the DC Owners Australia channel for putting Australia on my do not visit list along with Serbia due to user @sone983 :eek: I aint joking either, I wouldn't accept a free trip to either country :D

I would go to AU no problem, but me and my rental car better get out of town fast or i am afraid i might just contribute to the mess trying to adapt to driving on the wrong side.

You can thank the DC Owners Australia channel for putting Australia on my do not visit list along with Serbia due to user @sone983 :eek: I aint joking either, I wouldn't accept a free trip to either country :D
Well,you cant generalize things and make prejudices for any country, Australia or Serbia,you cant get to know some country until you see it for yourself, personally.
You can search in Google what Charles Cather has to say about Serbia and its people (hes not saying about traffic and driving although), if you want to know and learn about some things related to Serbia.

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

I was bout to say Serbia on the Adriatic sea, but then i realized you guys are totally land locked.
So we will have to chill on the bank of Donau, and that's just fine with me.

Danes use to come rowing past there in the good old days, i think in the movie the 13th warrior may actually start down there.
Or maybe it was the Don or Volga rivers, but we also sailed those in the old days as i recall, actually i think Danes originate from that part of the world if you take a closer look at the genes, and after all its only like 1500 km or so between the Donau and Don -Volga rivers
Danes got around in the good old days, trading and braking skulls :D

Danes use to come rowing past there in the good old days, i think in the movie the 13th warrior may actually start down there.
Or maybe it was the Don or Volga rivers, but we also sailed those in the old days as i recall, actually i think Danes originate from that part of the world if you take a closer look at the genes, and after all its only like 1500 km or so between the Donau and Don -Volga rivers
Danes got around in the good old days, trading and braking skulls :D

I forgot was where all about in 13th warrior movie,watched it many years ago.
Are you thinking about Danube river (Dunav in Serbian language)?

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

Yes the river that run thru your country too.

7:20 was horrifying to watch. Being that lengthy as well I wouldn't know whether to hold my breath, down gear, and put my foot down or brake hard so he quickly passes me. Either way I wouldn't have stuck around as long as that guy to find out if the trucker would infact just bully his way across.

Back