Improved camera holder ?

DennisOlof

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Hi.

Anyone know if the Gitup2 camera holder will be improved, I would like to see the same
kind of options you have on the SJCAM M10 and that one has a standard tripod mount
option on both the bottom and top of the unit.

This would be useful as you can not flip the image on the sensor, and you would also
be able to select how you place the camera with the a suction cup, either holding
in in the air from above, from windscreen in the car or supporting it from below, for example
the dashboard. All depending on where you use it. It would not take much to make
the changes, easy fix.

It might prevent you from changing the battery without removing the holder from the unit
but how often do you need to change the battery, I would say it would be of more use to have
these two mounting options than access to the battery compartment. If you need to
change it you can just remove the unit from the case anyway.

Yes, no need for a second screw, just rotate the camera before inserting into the mount. I think even the GoPro users will love the GitUp frame mount, somebody should tell them in GoPro forums and in this way they can buy a GitUp quality product which better designed than a GoPro product. :p

enjoy,
Mtz

Ok, is it hard to remove the camera, for me it was just more practical to have a standard tripod mount that way. That way I do not have to remove the camera and flip it over, just
move the suction cup. But I guess you could get a gopro accessory to get the functionality I want if you can get it to fit.

I just thought that the M10 frame mount was so nice that they had that tripod mount on both the top and bottom.

This will not stop me from buying the gitup2, still the best camera out there. Starting to wonder if gopro will release new updated cameras,
nothing seems to be going on over at that company.

Yes it's pretty easy to remove the camera from the open mount. Hopefully I'll have my video review done in a few days and you'll see me putting the camera in and out of the mount in the unboxing section of the video.

Back