In a Rush on an empty road

Jackdore

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
thanks to this moron I now have a cracked screen (only small but nether the less its gotta be fixed)

Last edited:
I get an error: "This video is unavailable"

Dunno why your getting an error its working fine for me but I will go check the settings maybe i uploaded it as private

Last edited:
The video permissions may set to private which is why it works for you - it just says "video is unavailable" here currently too.

The video permissions may set to private which is why it works for you - it just says "video is unavailable" here currently too.
Is it working now checked settings I had put it as private and forgot to change it to public

That's definitely working now - he very nearly popped a tyre there!

I remember one day a couple of years back we were behind a car that we'd been following through a 50 with no issues, when he suddenly started driving strangely when we got to a 30, pulled out way too wide when going to overtake parked cars and hit one of those central islands and it blew his tyre.

On camera it doesnt seem as close as it was in person but at 50mph it felt very close. He must not of known the road at all becuase everyone who travels that road knows there is a traffic island. To be honest when i saw him pull to my right in my rearview i thought he was going to turn right but obviously he had other intentions

Any way you cut it, that's reckless driving, I would have turned him in to the cops. No one has a right to take your life into their hands!

Any way you cut it, that's reckless driving, I would have turned him in to the cops. No one has a right to take your life into their hands!
Unfortunately I cant get a clear picture of the plate otherwise i would maybe a rear camera is needed also i think

That was my thought too, not only reckless but he was on the wrong side of a solid white line and ignored the warning arrow telling him to pull back in/don't overtake, so the police could quite easily send him a fixed penalty notice in the post if the plate was readable on the video. Maybe an instance where having the GPS speed would also be useful, while it may not be a calibrated device, if it was obvious that the overtake was done at illegal speed it would help to get him a decent penalty.

Unfortunately I cant get a clear picture of the plate otherwise i would maybe a rear camera is needed also i think
You would need a good low light sensor for the rear to catch the plate in the dark given the difference in speed and the fact that it would have been looking into headlights; not many cameras would have caught it.

I'm not a malicious person, but I wish people like that would just crash into a solid tree and be done with it.
They think they are superior in some way and are hence entitled to go faster, yet they so frequently demonstrate they haven't got the abilities required.
How they maintain this arrogance in the face of repeated near death experiences is beyond me. They must have no hazard perception skills at all.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

it's because they think "i didn't die so that must mean i'm awesome". logic does not exist for these people.

i'm not saying i've never done anything stupid on the road, but i always made sure that i was either FAR away from any other people/cars. and when i knew i wanted to try something new, i had enough patience to wait till a practice day with the local car club, where that stuff was 100% legal and safe.

Back