In Spian

Screen name taken

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Dash Cam
70mai Dash Cam Pro
Dash cams are not so common yet. Usage is growing and an indecent like this will make the numbers increase.
Filmed by the passenger on a phone. Red car brakes and swerves. In the end runs away when the camera/phone is pointed out to him.
The Guardia Civil (Police) have the details and the driver has been traced. Article in a Spanish online newspaper.

Their popularity will grow as people discover their value. Here in the US many people are using their phones as dashcams thinking it is equal, but not realizing how much better a purpose-designed dashcam does. Had there not been a passenger to aim and operate the phone, we would not be hearing of this incident, but a dashcam operates itself and works even when we're alone in the car :cool:

Phil

When i was on Ibiza some +30 years ago i saw or rather heard the Guardia Civil kick the living "poo" out of a english guy, i did not feel bad about it the guy had behaved like a animal in a bar ( and that's putting it polite )

Sane evening some of the locals i assume tried to rob me, but i do not follow some strangers yelling for me to follow them into a little back street even if the do so in almost flawless Danish.

Back