In Stock! INNOVV K2 DUAL Channel 1080P/1080P Motorcycle Cameras, WiFi, GPS, SONY Exmor Sensors, Waterproof, Alluminium DVR Housing

The new Metal Camera Mount is being re-designed a bit more. It will have a better option to aim the camera up and down once it's on the bike. (without having to bend anything)
Details/Photos coming soon.

OCD TRONIC, thanks for all your info from the inside it makes the purchase of this product a lot easier especially for someone like me that is new to this board and knowing there is a legitimate someone out there who is responsive to questions and concerns. It is much appreciated!

The base hardware the K2 is build upon are also what you see in a lot of the new dual channel dashcams for cars, so its not like Innovv are out on a limb here, and Rockthinking are connected, so i am sure any problems will be fixed ASAP.

It also look like Innovv are stepping up in any way with this new camera, a new beginning for the company, and i for one wish them well.

Don't see anything about:
1. Button to save a segment like the K1 has.
2. Microphone? In the main unit under the seat, or none?

Microphone is built into the main DVR housing. No event button option details at this time.

That's promising. The K1 seems to have mostly worked on my recent week long trip, adding the power delay in seems to have made a significant difference. I really hope this version is more robust. I'm still keeping a close eye on this. I suspect I know the answer to this but I imagine the K1 cameras are not compatible with the K2 unit?

That's promising. The K1 seems to have mostly worked on my recent week long trip, adding the power delay in seems to have made a significant difference. I really hope this version is more robust. I'm still keeping a close eye on this. I suspect I know the answer to this but I imagine the K1 cameras are not compatible with the K2 unit?

I imagine you are correct, K2 is built on a different hardware platform

K1 and K2 are from two different physical factory locations and are very different platforms. (INNOVV moved everything, started over, different engineers even) Nothing is compatible. Nothing was reused. K2 was designed and built from the ground up to be better than ever.

That doesn't really surprise me, and I hope it's worth it. But it is annoying to have to rewire the damned bike to put a new one in when the existing cameras are already there.

I'm honestly still going to wait and see on that. I've been pretty unimpressed with the K1 overall, if someone else made a competing dual direction camera for motorbikes I doubt I'd even be considering going with a K2 right now.

I'm honestly still going to wait and see on that. I've been pretty unimpressed with the K1 overall, if someone else made a competing dual direction camera for motorbikes I doubt I'd even be considering going with a K2 right now.

the hardware is leaps and bounds ahead of what the K1 uses, there are alternatives out there now, but nothing impressive

Any news on when the K2 will be available?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I will need to see at least one thorough review before I think about spending $300+ on a system.

Supply of the first production is limited, so sellers (such as OCD Tronic) won't get stock for a few more weeks.

Hello, there is a few work arounds in regards to this issue. RFID wallets for bank chips n cc chips.

Don’t want anyone to find out your 10-20? Galvanized steel tin box for Smart phones (Oxymoron IMO). ‘‘Tis life...right. No gps info in or out, means you can appear and disappear.

Regarding speeding, I was trained on this as well. To determine speed by observation, sometimes accurate but it has flaws. Nolo.com article on various flaws on speeding tickets. Title: How was your speed measured. Very well written and all the Good, Bad n Ugly of getting caught speeding.

You can watch a myriad of YouTube vids on how to fool a GPS. A Ted-X (ed) video by Todd Humphreys. Short range GPS Blockers. Watch: How to find a GPSTracker on your vehicle.
For every invention, there is always a backdoor.

I so agree with you, we don’t need “Big Brother” to monitor us.
We said no to getting chipped, so they (whoever “They are”) made it very easy with inexpensive cellphones. Yes, we paid to be monitored. Sad but true. We are living on the brink of Soylent Green (it was a movie with Charleston Heston n Ernest Borgnine, eye opening then, very close to the truth like Gattica now).

Bill Gates, yes that Bill Gates. Recently said “70 million people will die due to a Virus”. Interesting (IMO) isn’t he a nerd like me... Is he working for the CDC now?
Peace, Jules
It's PEOPLE!

My pre-order has arrived (Australia), I need some time to work out how to mount this thing

View attachment 40326
Hi Corbin, You legend. I have just been googling all sorts of sites for the last 3 hrs to see if anyone on this planet had received their K2 yet. Seriously can not wait to hear how its going for you - you know "1st impression" - "getting it mounted in" - " results after the 1st few days of use".... hint hint
SK Hunter Valley NSW
2017 Spyder RT Ltd

Last edited:
Here are some video samples we were just sent earlier today from a new customer.

Front:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d0vq9a3tt2ohmu3/stuart mann - 2018_0725_131153_035F.MP4?dl=1

Rear:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v27an89np17fbuv/stuart mann - 2018_0725_131153_036R.MP4?dl=1

http://DashCamViewer shows they are in Pennsylvania. I have a super wide monitor so that's why you see black bars.

1532587417921.png
49NJli7.png

Thanks OCD Tronic and "customer" for sharing the results. Looks pretty good.

Dont suppose "customer" wants to come to Australia for a holiday and mount mine in my Spyder RT Ltd ;)

Also what is it about the roads in the US of A. Are you only allowed to show footage from good roads ;) - ours are like goat tracks compared to this

Back