Incident not recorded

ranger052

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all,

I have a F800 PRO and it has been working perfect but a week ago another car hit mine while parked and the camera instead of recording the full 10 seconds clip, it only recorded 1 second.

My Settings:

Parking Mode enabled in Motion
Parking Motion Sensibility Medium
Parking Incident Sensibility Highest

After that incident I tested the camera by slamming my car doors and it works perfect, motion works, incident detection works. Is just that one video where my car was hit really hard and it failed to record the full 10 seconds clip.

The clip shows correct size 14MB but only plays 1 second.

Any ideas? I want to make sure this does not happen again, luckily I had another camera in my house and everything was recorded there.

Do you mind posting the clip before and the one second incident clip as well? Do you have any footage from after the incident?

are there any motion clips around the same time? is it possible the rest of the footage has been saved to motion detection file somewhere?
try using a different viewer thinkware dashcam viewer or registrator viewer are 2 but others are available.

Do you mind posting the clip before and the one second incident clip as well? Do you have any footage from after the incident?

Here is a link to download the files https://we.tl/t-ApMsrdOMpK

3 videos are attached on that link inside a compressed folder.

Videos:

1- Video called before is a false incident a day before, even though it was a false u see the whole video
2- Incident video u only see one second and nothing more
3- After video is from next day when I tested by closing the door hard and causing the incident detection to trigger and record, also u can see it worked great.

Unfortunately there is no motion available because the SD Card I have is 64 GB and I have the settings to save more space for incidents than motion. So by the time I checked the camera the motion was already gone

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T F800 / F800 PRO 2
Back