Inconsiderate parking and a red light jumper.

Scot Driver

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius B
Hi folks, I'm quite new to the forum and just wanted to share some of my frustrations with you guys.
I know that my dashcam is primarily there for evidence in the event of a crash etc, but it also serves to record the huge number of inconsiderate people out there. The small selection in this video is just the tip of the iceberg. Why are people so annoying?

Inconsiderate parking - whilst it's not the end of the world, when the car park is heaving & the only two spaces left are 2ft wide & either side of some nobjockey then it is a big deal. I had some idiot in a soft top park right over the lines in Tesco, fortunately, having rear sliding doors, I was able to reverse into the space, drop my seat & work my way onto the back seat - whereupon I slid open the door, allowing me to step into the gap left by my large wing mirror & the small mirror of the softtop.
Upon my return, some other kind person had done EXACTLY the same on the other side - meaning the blonde owner of the softtop couldn't open her doors to get in her car.
So she was stood there waiting. It didn't occur to the dozy bint that she could simply hop over her car door to get in!
She started having a go & continued, even after I pointed out that she was actually taking up 2 bays.
As to the red light jumper, I notice the moron in the volvo couldn't help creeping well forward of the stop line! (And why do these people then accellerate so slowly when the lights change?

yeah lousy parking 4 sure.

Back