Incorrigible!

Could have been worse. You might have been the fool responsible for letting them go the wrong way... :whistle:

Don't see the connection.

Could've been worse if I'd blocked his way and forced him to turn around (which I had a full mind to do).

I was going down a one-way road. I let someone out of a side street and they went the wrong way.

I get what happened in your video.

The prick in my video came head-on flashing his headlights on a one-way roundabout. Me and bystanders repeatedly told him that it's a one-way but he kept pointing to the left turn I'd passed about 20 metres behind. Not the same thing...

Last edited:
Too bad there wasent another car there so he couldn't go around you, off course you could have reversed and blocked him that way, but that's asking much i think.

Anyways at least you tried, and that's all i can in good conscious ask of people.

The only way to deal with these types is to show you're more crazy than they are o_O I had a moto rider crossing over the line to pass everyone up and I forced him to stop, literally :whistle:

I had a moto rider crossing over the line to pass everyone up and I forced him to stop, literally :whistle:

That's something that really hacks me off right now, two - wheelers who go on the wrong side of the road to pass a loooong queue of slow/stationary traffic, KNOWING they have nowhere safe and legal to get back in. Their assumption is they can cut in or go the the head of the queue and move in after the stop line.
I don't block them, but nor do I create an opening for them. If they've decided it's safe to be there, they can stay there. They sometimes get angry for some reason though.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

What's your problem? He was only going 'one'way!!!!!!!!!

(answer my aunt gave a motorcycle cop who stopped her going the wrong way on one way street)

The only way to deal with these types is to show you're more crazy than they are o_O I had a moto rider crossing over the line to pass everyone up and I forced him to stop, literally :whistle:

the one time i've been caught out going the wrong way, it was night time in downtown houston (i wasn't very familiar with it then, but knew that almost every street was one-way)... there was almost zero traffic, so as a result i was able to drive for several blocks before i relaized "hey, there are no traffic lights - that's weird." at about the same time, about 4-5 blocks away, someone turned onto the street i was on (they were going the right way), and their headlights pointing at me confirmed what i'd just realized. I quickly pulled into a driveway so i could turn around before there was a problem.

if i was that embarrassed on a basically EMPTY street, i just can't fathom trying to argue about driving the wrong way on a BUSY street.

then again, i have that rare superpower known as "common sense". :rolleyes:

This one had a few 'choice words' for not letting him through, when asked what his problem was, says "come I'll tell you".

Last edited:
This one had a few 'choice words' for not letting him through, when asked what his problem was, says "come I'll tell you".

LOL Have you noticed how the gobbiest ones are the most clumsy and inept?

LOL Have you noticed how the gobbiest ones are the most clumsy and inept?

And they bolt when it comes to "walking the talk". Not that I have much experience but I believe that's a universal fact.

And they bolt when it comes to "walking the talk". Not that I have much experience but I believe that's a universal fact.

Almost fact. The stupidest ones will follow through because they truly believe they are right and because that is the only learning method they understand :eek: With that sort it's best to yield and let someone else have their problem ;) But should you decide to address it, always remember that with their level of stupidity only the physical prevention of a recurrence will ever stop them. They chose their path- oblige them accordingly. I am not proud of everything I've done in life but there are a few folks who I rehabilitated that way because I had to, and I promise you that it is very effective though it can be rather messy :whistle:

Phil

Too bad he can't afford a bigger bike. He'd probably still be pinned under it.

Years ago, I was riding a bicycle on a busy, multi-lane street, in far right lane. I was coasting up to a redlight, and some redneck in the next lane over rolled alongside of me and yelled 'why don't you ride that thing on the sidewalk where you belong?"

I said something back to him, (maybe about his heritage or mother).

He pulled up alongside of me again as I was getting ready to stop at the redlight, and waved a tire iron at me from his drivers seat, screaming something else.

I put my left foot down into a pothole as i came to a stop, and lurched on the bike a little in his direction.

The brave man floored it and ran the redlight.

I wasn't coming after him, I was just trying not to fall on my arse. :)

Back