Incorrigible!

I wouldn't have any problems driving over there. More things to bump into :jimlad:

huagudeng_carnival_bumper_cars.jpg

Humvee driver not making friends, no wonder they came up with IEDs
,,,,, okay maybe the IED thing had whole other reasons, they Iraq deal was one large kluster****.

That Indian footage, i need to watch that more, and suddenly Danish traffic are like nooooooo problem.

if i had to deal with that on a regular basis, i would sell my car and find a way to move somewhere else with at least some semblance of sanity.

F that!

The kicker is that the signal lights were working. Thankfully it's only a few days once or twice a year.

I'm not going to gloat.
1) Those roads are better than most of the roads I have to use in London.
2) I see similar gridlock style situations developing at many junctions. Not as bad. Yet.
3) The authorities are deliberately making our roads worse (narrower, more obstructed, more pointless restrictions on turns, more complete road closures.) Because they despise motorists.
4) Driving attitudes are WORSE than in that video.
5) The authorities are deliberately creating virtual gridlock by having traffic lights every few hundred yards where all lights are red even when there are no pedestrians to benefit (not that such schemes are even necessary if there are crossing islands.)

I genuinely believe that London traffic will soon be as bad, or worse, than shown in that video, unless we kick out the people in charge of the roads who are so hateful towards most road users.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Well to be honest some times we have a little of the same, not from a traffic collapse but rather the me me mentality of many people on the road.
So in rush hour situations they will pile into a intersection and then due to traffic they cant clear it before it get red light, and so people going the other way and having green light have to sit and wait for these selfish A-holes to clear out.

That intersection blocking gridlock wouldn't fly here in USA. It would be a bloodbath with road ragers.

GettyImages-609998136-e1474897915715.jpg

Why are post apocalyptic people always so pale, and why dont police here and elsewhere do anything about a well know problem that have existed for decades.

Gestures and says, please one minute. Told him I get that but this is no place to park and take off. Says it's just going to take just a minute and that he's requesting... Told him it's not about pleading and requesting as that doesn't change anything, it's about civic sense. Tells me that he's pleading with folded hands, what else can he do. o_O

Shameless! :(

Last edited:
Amazing! Reminds me of some of the crazy sh*t people would do when I lived in New York City many years ago.

Someone just flushed all his good kama points down the drain

Yup, could see him coming and just hoped he stopped short. Idiots that park on turns are no better.

DIY 2 way street ?

Here is my contribution to the thread :) I had to drive on the sidewalk for a little bit. This is a border town to the ghetto so anything goes.

I go to this restaurant often. I'm driving my smaller car and not my larger truck. The driveway where I'm suppose to enter the road is too steep and small, I decided to bypass that and another for a wider one :geek:

Back