lunyx

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is there any modded firmware available that can increase the recording chunks to something other than a minute? It's honestly annoying to go through so many clips and as far as I know, the reasoning for this is so that in case you lose power from an accident, it can still save the footage. I have the camera wired to a battery pack, so I'm honestly not too concerned about this. Or perhaps something that can change the duration of manual recordings so that I can use it for recording memorable areas of road trips?

the one minute segments is not related to losing files although that is a benefit if it had some total failure you would lose less, haven't seen any modified firmware for this model

Inconvenient for sure but you'd be glad it's like this when a memory card issue does develop, since like jokiin says above there are less chances of important video files being damaged when segmented like this. Unaware of and wouldn't recommend modified firmware, but basic video editors can join numerous clips together quite easily.

Back