Indiscreet

russ331

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius B (x2) & A119
I don't often see DashCams in parked vehicles, but nobody could fail to spot the one I saw this morning ...

image.jpeg

One of the few worth stealing, also.

:(

(If you're prone to do that kind of thing..)

it looks like it could have been mounted a little higher, but yeah - big white markings and chrome trim are NOT discrete. I blacked out all that stuff on my cf-100, and thankfully, the a118 and a119 are already all black.

can't beat this one i saw though... talk about something screaming STEAL ME!!!

upload_2016-5-24_10-20-25.png

Well, at least the FJ driver isn't using a selfie stick, shoved out of the side window.
:)

I wonder what a parking lot in Russia would look like. Probably dash cams on every other car.

it looks like it could have been mounted a little higher, but yeah - big white markings and chrome trim are NOT discrete. I blacked out all that stuff on my cf-100, and thankfully, the a118 and a119 are already all black.

can't beat this one i saw though... talk about something screaming STEAL ME!!!

View attachment 23304

Eh, Take the whole car! :D

I wonder what a parking lot in Russia would look like. Probably dash cams on every other car.

Try every car with some cars having 2, 3, or even 4 cams in single car to cover every angle. I hear insurance is a pain in the butt to deal with because proving who really did it (with corrupt people and bribery involved) can be hard.

Eh, Take the whole car! :D
Ever driven an fj? Horrible blind spots. But engine and transmission are the same used in the Tacoma and 4 runner, and probably others, so it's stout and refined. I was surprised how quiet the fj was on the highway though... so quiet that as i came up to a red light that I forgot to put in the clutch, and it was still in 6th gear. finally started chugging and lurching at about 10 mph lol

Back