Info / Experiences with V.1.011 Software for DR750S-2CHL

Albee

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
DR750s-2CHNL
Hi ... My DR750S-2CHS has V.1.004 firmware and running stable. My first DR750S was replaced by my dealer when it crashed after an upgrade to V1.007 software.

The latest version software (V.1.011) is now available. Has anyone upgraded to this version? Or can advise if it’s worth the trouble to do so?

:)

I've had no issues with it. Garage WiFi still doesn't work, but it really never did. Everything else is pretty much as-expected.

If you don't need the new "features", then don't bother upgrading.

I've had no issues with it. Garage WiFi still doesn't work, but it really never did. Everything else is pretty much as-expected.

Thanks bpsmicro ... Appreciated. :)

If you have a WiFi access point at home, and that AP set as "garage" in the camera settings, then the theory is that the camera will attempt to connect to it every time it switches from normal to parking mode.
Doesn't even try to work for me though.

Just ordered the 750s and am wondering what firmware the later models are coming with? And what new features might you be talking about?

Upgraded to v.1.011 and it's been solid so far. Garage wifi is still working for me when the cam goes into parking mode on either my WiFi extender at home or my mobile hotspot.

Back