Innovv C1/C2 usb socket pinout

adorfer

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Does anybody have the pinout of the 2 different cables provided in the package?

(perhaps this is a faq, but i did not find the answer via googling.)

Just for fun, an a bit unusual walk i had with mine:

You made me a slight dizzy and disoriented when follow your walk. ;)

I will send the pinout later.

Thanks a lot! That will help!

(just for fun another C2-video, hopefully not so terribly shaky due to less walking...)

Does anybody have the pinout of the 2 different cables provided in the package?

(perhaps this is a faq, but i did not find the answer via googling.)
RockThinking's schematic has a very expensive Audio-Out connection (pin #7) ;)
I love seeing pictures of original schematics, but most people prefer real-life pictures. HerrMueller, a member of RCGroups, posted an excellent pinout at http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=21446372&postcount=21
Combine RockThinking's schematic and HerrMueller's picture and you have everything you need.

the DCIN5V will charge and power up the unit in recording mode (regardless what is set via the config file).
The VUSB will just charge the battery without powering on (if set accordingly)?

In other word's: I like to connect a "power bank" as charger while storing the camera in a pouch.
As i have wired it to DCIN at the moment it will start recording the inside of a black pocket (which is pretty useless), every time the contact is perhaps interrupted for a split second due to some body movement.

the DCIN5V will charge and power up the unit in recording mode (regardless what is set via the config file).
The VUSB will just charge the battery without powering on (if set accordingly)?

In other word's: I like to connect a "power bank" as charger while storing the camera in a pouch.
As i have wired it to DCIN at the moment it will start recording the inside of a black pocket (which is pretty useless), every time the contact is perhaps interrupted for a split second due to some body movement.
From the manual, under Web Cam Mode:

Turn off camera, Connect it to PC, and it will start charging the internal battery.
I expect this is what you want?

Sorry for my very late reply, but to give feedback:
Via Pin8 it worked out perfectly. Thanks!
(the MiniUSB socket i just bodged in very rough with a dremel and glue. So just do that if you know that you risking to kill the device)

wait, i was also interested in connecting it to a power bank. if you plug it in with the charger cable will it just charge like normal? i was also considering plugging it into a power bank with the dash cam cable to get it to record while not plugged into a car or wall adaptor, would this work?

Back