China
Dash Cam
INNOVV C1, C2, C3
"I want to lens cable to be 3m, how to do?"
"When 3m lens cable is available?
"I want to extend lens cable to be 3m or longer, how to do?"
"Where to buy the extension cable to get lens reach 3m?"

People keep sending message asking for above, Here is the answers,

To have lens reached 3m or longer, you can buy the extension cable, which is available from below link,
http://www.usbfirewire.com/hdmi_mini_extension_cable.html

Thanks for @willy510, he found it and tested, it works well.
4a7279_1fda4af1bf5d4610bb1f2d0c47d05bb7.jpg_srz_p_630_473_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

BTW, people may ask why we do not offer 3m lens cable which has been discussed during the development.
We have tested 3m lens cable samples, it works well and be ready to release,
Later we found 3m long for car is OK but for motorcycle, it is too long, people want C3 can be on car and motorcycle, so extension cable will be a smart solution. On other hand, more length options means we need more stock.

Have fun and enjoy,
Rock

I think that the reason people request the remote lens with the 3m cable is because it is listed as being available on the Innovv C3 specification page. On that page, under Remote Lens, it states: Lens Cable Length 1.5 or 3m (two options.) Also, the instructional video indicates that there is a choice of two cable lengths when placing your order. The 3m cable would be the most desirable, in my opinion, for most motorists.

Just some more pictures I also have and use said cable.
15ydnwy.jpg

14wwsb9.jpg

Any idea where to get WORKING cable with reasonable international shiping? I tried hdmiC to HDMI > 1.5m HDMI cable > HDMI to hdmiC way but picture is way to disorted with blue stripes and whatnot. :(

15m cables are not ATC certified I'm sure, way too long for this application

EDIT: sorry was on mobile before and read that as 15 not 1.5

comment still stands though, get an ATC certified cable for best results, majority of cables that aren't certified aren't certified because they can't pass

Last edited:
Any idea where to get WORKING cable with reasonable international shiping? I tried hdmiC to HDMI > 1.5m HDMI cable > HDMI to hdmiC way but picture is way to disorted with blue stripes and whatnot. :(

How long do you need? From @parklawn's link it can reach 4.5m.

Thanks for that but an actual Micro HDMI extension lead seems incredibly rare thing to find. I have tried most the major UK sources and I just had a look through scan and I can't see one on there either?

Thanks for that but an actual Micro HDMI extension lead seems incredibly rare thing to find. I have tried most the major UK sources and I just had a look through scan and I can't see one on there either?

think you need to look for Mini HDMI extension rather than Micro HDMI

I'm using [hdmi to mini hdmi] cable and [hdmi to minihdmi] adaptor - it is usable as dashcam with 1.5m extension. I do get ocasional purple tinted frame tough.

Back