Innovv C3 image reversed

Padre

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi,
Just got my camera hooked up on my motorcycle, and it's working great. The only problem is that the image is in reverse. Is there any way to change that? Thanks!!!

DOH!!! Never mind!! I have/had the camera upside down. Yeah, I know, I'm an idiot. :)

Last edited:
I had same thing ;)

P.S. turn off a G-sensor as well ( especially when used on motorcycle ), because g-sensor may activate image rotation, depending on force you drive and where / how main unit is positioned.

The one thing I noticed though is that the time and date was correct on the picture, even though the camera was upside down. Does this mean that when I turn the camera right side up the date and time will be upside down? Or is that just superimposed on the digital picture?

The one thing I noticed though is that the time and date was correct on the picture, even though the camera was upside down. Does this mean that when I turn the camera right side up the date and time will be upside down? Or is that just superimposed on the digital picture?
Position of time and date is determined by G-sensor.
You may try this: camera is in correct position ( notch on top of camera is up ) and unit is also in "upper" position ( buttons up ), record some clip, but then turn unit upside-down ( 180 degree ), or even to the side ( 90 degree ), G-sensor will react and turn the picture up-side-down. THis is because lens are staying in the same position, but unit is turning. If lens would turn along with unit, then picture ( along with time / date ) would stay in correct place, but if lens are staying in place but unit is turning, then date / time will turn as well to up-side-down.
My technical English is not that good, but I hope you understood what I meant.

Back