INNOVV C3 Operation Instructon

RockThinking

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
INNOVV C1, C2, C3
Below is the video about operation, that helps if first to have C3 on hand.

This is from Techmoan,

The operation tips from @willy510,

Connect the camera lens cable to the recording unit and put your MicroSD card in it.
The camera cable must be connected to the recording unit for your computer to see the recording unit as a drive

Hold the top and bottom buttons at the same time until the LED flashes green to format your card.

Connect your camera to your computer with the provided shorter usb cable and open open the configuration utility.

You'll want to turn off the G-Sensor Sensitivity if you're going to use the camera on a motorcycle.

All of the other setting are personal preference. In most of the sample videos I had the Saturation set to high and the EV set to -0.5 or -1

If you're using the date and time stamp, anything that you change the "ITS MY VIDEO" box to has to be in capital letters or it won't show up

After you have your settings all done click the create configuration file button on the bottom left of the box. nothing will happen that you can see when you click it and you only have to click it once.

Then click the save to camera button and then select your camera drive from the list, it should be in the computer list of drives, click ok and then hold the camera power button for 3 seconds to tun it off and then hold for 3 seconds again to turn it back on and the LED should start flashing red while the camera is updating. That should be all you need to get started.

For Mac and Android users
Here is a manual way to update settings on Mac and Android

Download these files from my DropBox
Instructions in txt file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ua2p996rci...GS-C3.txt?dl=0
.bin file for C3 for you to edit
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d86v5pxnq2...onfig.bin?dl=0

Firmware reloading procedure:
Download the FWC3.bin file from this link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ulk9aclbfh1yzck/FWC3.bin?dl=0

Procedure for updating firmware when the camera is installed on your bike:
After downloading the file FWC3.bin follow these instructions exactly.
Remove the memory card from the camera and put it in your computer and erase the DCIM folder.
Copy the FWC3.bin file to your memory card.
Remove the card from your computer and put it back in the camera with the camera turned off and no power to it.
Make sure that the lens cable is attached and turn your bike power on to the point that the power is applied to the camera and leave it on.
You will see a series of flashing green led flashes,DO NOT TURN OFF THE POWER WHILE THE GREEN LED IS FLASHING
After the green led stops your ready to go, your previous settings have not been changed so no need to reload them.

C3 camera common questions and answers:

Q: My computer doesn't show the camera as a drive.

• Make sure that you have a memory card in the camera
    • The lens cable has to be attached to the camera body for the computer to see it as a drive
    • You have to use the shorter usb cable that came with the kit to transfer data, the longer cable is for power only.
Q: The picture is upside down on some of my videos or my video is not level.

• The little nub on the lens housing us the up indicator, rotate to point up.
    • make sure that the gsensor is set to off in the settings options
Q: The LED is flashing red and orange when my camera starts

• Unless the battery is 100% charged when you start you’ll see an alternating red and orange LED while the internal battery is charging and just a red blinking LED once the battery is fully charged.

Back