Innovv C3 Review by Techmoan

Indeed.

Proof the 90 Deg lens is optimal for the head mount, at least thats my feeling as i dont have any face in the picture when the camera is optimal alligned.

Hi Techmoan, thank you very much for your review!

I was wondering, by manually editing the text file, is it possible to select options that are not in the menu? For example, is it possible to set a 15 minutes power off delay (the PC configurator has "none", "30 sec", "1 min", "2 min")? I am waiting for the capacitor version because I am a bit worried for the lifespan and possible overheating problems related to the battery one, but this feature might tilt my decision in favour to the battery version.

Did the DVR unit become very hot while recording as it happened for the C1/C2?

Finally, the specs in the the innovv website talk about an optional 3m cable for the lens, which would better fit for the usage of the C3 as dashcam. Do you know anything about that?

Cheers!

Yup good review from Matt (as always really).

Hi Techmoan, thank you very much for your review!

I was wondering, by manually editing the text file, is it possible to select options that are not in the menu? For example, is it possible to set a 15 minutes power off delay (the PC configurator has "none", "30 sec", "1 min", "2 min")? I am waiting for the capacitor version because I am a bit worried for the lifespan and possible overheating problems related to the battery one, but this feature might tilt my decision in favour to the battery version.

Did the DVR unit become very hot while recording as it happened for the C1/C2?

Finally, the specs in the the innovv website talk about an optional 3m cable for the lens, which would better fit for the usage of the C3 as dashcam. Do you know anything about that?

Cheers!

@graspa, sorry for late reply on your questions,

1) you could not set something that is not an options from the setting.
2) the capacitor version is available
3) people has been using C1/C2 on this summer, the result are good. C3 even better than C1/C2 per the design.

Yes, we mentioned on 3m long cable, you can refer below thread.
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/innovv-c3-hdmi-extension-cable.8422/#post-104707

Thanks! My C3 is on the way. Hopefully it will arrive soon!

Back