Innovv C3 with Remote Lens. With exchangable Wide and Narrow FOV lens

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to locate one in the UK
USBFirewire seems to ship internationally.
2 - The specs in the the innovv website talk about an optional 3m cable for the lens, which would better fit for the usage of the C3 as dashcam. Are you aware of any seller offering this option?
I think the 3m cable was in the planning stages and got scrapped so the only way to do it is with the cable linked above. I use one to run a C3 a a bumper cam and it works fine.
I would just advise you to get one with the 120 deg lens.
Here is another thread about it a few posts down.
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/innovv-c3-hdmi-extension-cable.8422/

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks cyl. I looked on there but couldnt figure out which cable to order. Do you know the part number please? it,s a long way to take it back if i order the wrong one.

Cheers

Do you know the part number please?
I ordered and use PART #RR-5S-5F-72G
HDMI 1.4 Straight Mini to Female Mini
LENGTH: 6 FT
I am assuming you can use any on this page
http://www.usbfirewire.com/hdmi_mini_extension_cable.html
In case you need a different angle to stick it somewhere on your bike. I can only vouch for the straight one for sure because I used it, but I am guessing it is all the same on the page above.

Here is action cam comparison, with SJ5000 Plus:

And SJ5000 WiFi:

enjoy,
Mtz

SJ AND INNOVV.PNG SJ AND INNOVV-NIGHT.PNG
Two have almost same the view angle,
The C3 is little brighter in day,
SJ5000 plugs is little brighter in night.
The above photos capactured in 480p, that is my internet can support with.

A short video explaining how to view and save Innovv files to your PC.

I think the best way is to use an USB Micro SD card reader. Will save the lens and Mini HDMI connectors life if user is transferring videos frequently.

USB Micro SD.jpg

But the best could be if for USB Connection the lens to not be needed.

enjoy,
Mtz

I think the best way is to use an USB Micro SD card reader. Will save the lens and Mini HDMI connectors life if user is transferring videos frequently.

Yes, Using USB Micro SD card will help a lot.

We understand that if no need to plug lens into recording unit to Update and Review videos that would be far easy, we have been tried to work it out, but still has challenges there, but will check and hope to get way to work.

Yes, Using USB Micro SD card will help a lot.

We understand that if no need to plug lens into recording unit to Update and Review videos that would be far easy, we have been tried to work it out, but still has challenges there, but will check and hope to get way to work.

Why Moto DashCam Need, Recorded by INNOVV C3

This is shared by INNOVV C3 user from UK, the video is down sized to be 480p
"Hi, look what happen the other night, thats why these cameras are use here for insurance claims"
He is driving for work everyday, He needs cam to protect himself, and like the C3 can be installed anywhere on motorcycle and is invisible. He has GoPro mounted on Motorcycle, but it was gone in 30 minutes after back from Shopping center.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mtz
Hello, how much time of filming store in this cam, before it will start film on oldest file?

If your question relates to recycling 32gb cards will store around 4 hours of video before they start to recycle

Thanks for quick answer :)
How to know Bit rate 15 Mbps compared with what?
How to know is it good or bad :)

12 Mbps is ok (acceptable)
15 Mbps is the sweet spot (good)

So in summary based on my experience:
Anything lower than 12 is bad
15 is just right
Anything higher than 15 is mostly a waste of space

Back