Innovv C3 with Remote Lens. With exchangable Wide and Narrow FOV lens

Mobius have 18, is it waste of space?

IMHO
Based on the side by side tests I've seen for 12 vs 15 vs 18 vs 21, in my opinion 18 is a touch too far.
If you're ok with maximizing a minor amount of detail at the cost of storage space, added heat, and other wear & tear, than super-high bitrate is ok.

In this list https://dashcamtalk.com/ i can't found C3 cam, is it better than mobius or not?

Mobius has been around longer, the C3 is a newer product and still building momentum. C3 has a longer extension cable option if that's important to your setup requirements.

Thanks for quick answers :)
Do You know are the Innovv plan to upgrade, or when will be C4 :)

There is a new C3 firmware in the works, improvements and innovations are always coming right around the corner. The developer is dedicated.

Why I can't use battery if I use as dashcam?

Batteries are not good since a car gets HOT. Your car becomes an oven in just minutes. (see image) super-capacitor based DashCam products can eat the heat.

sGWvCYq.png

I have read that someone use two c3 cameras, one in front other in rear. For this I have to buy two c3 cameras?

Yes, you need to buy two Innovv C3 because is not a dual dashcam. You can visit Innovv.com for more details.

enjoy,
Mtz

How I can connect power cable direct from motorcycle battery, is there this type of cable?

Back