Innovv C3 with Remote Lens. With exchangable Wide and Narrow FOV lens

More info will be released soon.

( reserved post for more pictures and other info )

Looks interesting - would like to know if the remote lens is waterproof, as I'm looking for an application for a rear mounted dashcam that is external on the car, in a similar place as back-up cameras.

Comes with 2 lenses ? :) Mesa like.

Looks interesting - would like to know if the remote lens is waterproof, as I'm looking for an application for a rear mounted dashcam that is external on the car, in a similar place as back-up cameras.

Yes, it is my understanding that the lens is waterproof.

Aside from a rear vehicle mount it is interesting to consider the possibility of mounting this camera in the front grill of a vehicle assuming the lens could be protected from road particles with a replaceable clear shield.

perhaps fitted with one of those mask overlays for MX masks, on mine i had to pull a string to get a new clear pice of plastic on my mask. ( modified )

@ 0:35 pull string to get clean plastic and be able to see where you drive.

Some one knocked on my door a couple of hours ago, and i did when i first read this news hope it was the postman with a C3 i could test, so now i think it must have been Scientology trying to recruit new members.

And i am not desperat enuff to run dow all the stairs to see if there is a leaflet or a parcel reminder in my postbox :D

Thanks for Niko and people's discussion, and be happy people like the C3.
These days still be crazy busy,
Just revised the website, it will be easy for people to go through the C1, C3.
Now working on mounts, packaging and production arrangement
We has build the mounts and make the modification on the current bracket. :)
That make the C3 will be easy to mount the where is needed, the front and rare in car, motorcycle and helmet.

Yes, the remote lens is water proof, it is necessary for motorcyclists ridding in the raining days.

Comes with 2 lenses ? :) Mesa like.

Yes, one camera has both narrow and wide lens.
If you do not like fish eye, you can use the narrow lens,
If you are on the way, or want to capture the wide view, for sure you can use the wide lens.

The change is very easy, just like you change the mouse from your laptop.
Take out one, and plug other one in. ;)

Is there some marking on the lens housing to make sure it's the right way up? be disappointing to come back from a long ride to find that your footage is all at 45 degrees :( or upside down even :eek:

Frank

There seem to be a bump on the front of the lens indicating up, have a look at the 3 side by side pics of the lens housing in Nikos first post.

Ah yes! I can see it now that you've pointed it out :)
Thanks for that!

Frank

But if you look at the camera mounted to the side of the helmet, the bump is horizontal ?

But if you look at the camera mounted to the side of the helmet, the bump is horizontal ?

The ad hoc promotional photo may not be indicative of actual real world use. Whatever the case may be, the tab (bump) is clearly intended as a point of reference regardless of whether its "home" position is horizontal or vertical.

Back