Innovv C4 Pre-release Review (2 part review includes C2 and C3 review)

looks like it is a sunplus chip 6330m
at200 ..same circuit.

Anyone know when the C4 might be available in Australia ....and if so who might be selling them locally

I fallowed this as well and still had a hell of a time getting my C3 back together. I'm not touching anything but the buttons on my C4.
yCJMGp9.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I fallowed this as well and still had a hell of a time getting my C3 back together. I'm not touching anything but the buttons on my C4.

Good suggestion...I losted my C1 to Chinese custom..never arrive to Rock...because I declared as a camera..

"DO Not declare as a camera" it is against the law shipping camera to China..

Anyone know when the C4 might be available in Australia ....and if so who might be selling them locally

People can buy C4 from Gearbest, from below link,

No C4 reseller in Australia, if anyone interested to bring it to, just PM.

The C4 testing video,
The drone operation skill is very poor, it is almost out of control and fall into the pool. :eek::eek::eek:

More than that, my video edit skill is also poor, I tried to cut off some in beginning and the end, but not able to do, so it is 100% raw clip, nothing changed. :):):)

Download the last updated Firmware from below link,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kws4s604m8y5k4q/C4-0309download.rar?dl=0

Save SPHOST.BRN file to root of SD card, then long press the power bottom to turn on the C4,
First bight LED light up, then red led blink once, yellow LED light up for 3 minutes till camera is power off.

This version of FW could not be deleted automatically, need to delete the FW in PC manually, if not, always FW upgrading when power on the camera.

The C4 testing video,
The drone operation skill is very poor, it is almost out of control and fall into the pool. :eek::eek::eek:

More than that, my video edit skill is also poor, I tried to cut off some in beginning and the end, but not able to do, so it is 100% raw clip, nothing changed. :):):)

Regardless of your drone operation skills this is a really nice video sample. Thanks.

The C4 App,

Download- iSmart DV from Google play or Apple, and install it to mobile phone.

S50311-212738.jpg

any word on when a GUI utility that will allow us to change the exposure setting will be available?

The C4 WiFi connection,

• Connect C4 WiFi,
    1. Power on the C4, Red Led blinking for recording, Press shutter button to stop recording and LED is solid red.
    2. Long press Mode button till LED color changes to solid Sliver Red color, you can find the Action DVR from Wifi resources, and click it to connect.
  • Click the APP- IsmartDV, you need to input 8 zeros, 00000000, the default password to login, then you can see the living recording.
S50311-213142.jpg S50311-213154.jpg

any word on when a GUI utility that will allow us to change the exposure setting will be available?

The more settings have been working on, it takes time.

Will C4 record to sd card while transmitting live video through wifi?

Yes...using IsmartDV it records to camera sd card...with the option to transfer (download) the videos/pics on camera sd card to phone or tablet using wifi...

The recording on weekend, from top of hill to go down.

Download the last updated Firmware from below link,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kws4s604m8y5k4q/C4-0309download.rar?dl=0

Save SPHOST.BRN file to root of SD card, then long press the power bottom to turn on the C4,
First bight LED light up, then red led blink once, yellow LED light up for 3 minutes till camera is power off.

This version of FW could not be deleted automatically, need to delete the FW in PC manually, if not, always FW upgrading when power on the camera.

Step by step :

Im download your : SPHOST.BRN
file to root of my sd card ( kingston 16 gb class 10 )
First bight led light up, then red led blink once, yellow led light up for 3 minutes till camera is frozen ..
I can't power off 10 minutes then reset.

But not responding :(
reset does not work. I'm connecting to a computer, but is not responding. What should I do?

Those ppl should learn to walk in the other side of the road, so that cars near to them will come from the front and not behind.
Then they would allso have a chance to move out of the way of the cars without the cars having to sound the horn.

Olgu-

It looks like the blue led is froze...I found if you press and hold both power and shutter button together it goes to solid blue and camera freezes...pressing the reset button usually fixes it...Maybe the firmware install was interrupted or the sd card become corrupt...Try formatting sd card with "SD formatter" or try a different card and see if that helps...

Installing firmware: place the SPHOST.BIN file in root of sd card. After restarting the camera it takes 1 min 30 seconds for the yellow light to go off...take out sd card and delete the SPHOST.BIN...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GearBest C4 54
Back