INNOVV C5 Motorcycle Waterproof DashCam with WiFi (NOW AVAILABLE!)

Any more updates on when we can expect the C5 to be be ready?

You should also be able to set it with a tablet ( android or IOS ) if you have such a thingy,sadly windows dont seen to be supported on devises.
Maybe it will work on Windows with BlueStacks or Nox App?

How are things going with the C5 ? seem a bit quiet lately.

We just received some limited stock and will open listings shortly.

Can you tell me the length of the cable running from the lens to the recorder?

Nice :cool: hoping this one land in the parking lot somewhere.

The amazon listing say 3 meters and 1.8 and 5 Meters. heres to lot looking properly the first time

The amazon listing say 3 meters and 1.8 and 5 Meters. heres to lot looking properly the first time

I just read it; however, I think that's for the power cable, not the video.

No i think thats the cable between unit and camera, the power cable should matter little how long it is.

"Various Video Cable Lengths to Meet Different Installations Requirements 1.8 meter, 3 meter, 5 meter "

Correct this is the video cable length of the remote camera

1.8 M will be fine here, then i can have recorder and battery in my boot, and the camera on the head adapter from the C3 ( i am 1.9 M tall )

Is that a boot knife,,,,,, No thats my personel recorder main unit and battery :p

TSA are going to be so freaked out

I guess we will see a C5 section in the innovv subforum soon.

Nice review, the guy seem to know what he is talking about.

Looks interesting. I would have preferred a dual cam, like an improved K1, for my motorcycle. Does the C5 have a remote trigger button? any possibility to add one?

Dual channel is on the INNOVV product road map but no ETA. C5 needs to be perfected and development costs need to be recouped first.
C5 is WiFi, so app has options but not sure about other non app event trigger options at this time. (I'll ask)

Are we going to see a C5 subforum in the Innovv forum ?

Back