INNOVV C5 Motorcycle Waterproof DashCam with WiFi (NOW AVAILABLE!)

where can I buy this in the UK please? My C3 has stopped working (damn you proprietary connector) and although image quality wasn't the best, it was the best remote cam solution for a rear cam on my motorbike. This looks like a worthy upgrade

Yes i think it is safe to say Rockthinking have been thinking even harder with the C5, so i am sure it is a major step up from the C3.

where can I buy this in the UK please? My C3 has stopped working (damn you proprietary connector) and although image quality wasn't the best, it was the best remote cam solution for a rear cam on my motorbike. This looks like a worthy upgrade

I ordered mine direct from INNOVV, see their website.
It took approx. 5 days from order to been delivered to my house. Got stung an extra £18.50 by customs and the FedEx customs processing fee.

I ordered mine direct from INNOVV, see their website.
It took approx. 5 days from order to been delivered to my house. Got stung an extra £18.50 by customs and the FedEx customs processing fee.

Thanks, I've gone down this route... £150 isn't too bad I guess. I've put a little note on the order asking to put a low price on the item due to import fees, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't ha!

@niko will have INNOVV C5 in stock soon for UK/EU/EEA sales

Thank you, I've ordered it from the INNOVV website, should be here next week. Their customer service has been excellent I must say

Just a quick update. My C5 arrived today. Took 7 days in total to the UK which is a good service. I asked INNOVV if the could put a lower value on the customs forms. They put the value as $69, so I didn’t have to pay any import duty. Excellent service direct from INNOVV

Will have to be < $11 or 90 DKKr to bypass customs here :oops:
Pretty insulting with such a low gift level, i mean for god sake you cant even get a 10 PCS box of "party balloons" for 90 DKkr :rolleyes::X3:

Or that is due to incompetence i had several 100 $ parcels bypass customs too, but its not that incompetent you can count on it so its still a game of chance.
And this is only the case with Danish postal, DHL and all the other guys dont miss a single beat.

J They put the value as $69, so I didn’t have to pay any import duty. Excellent service direct from INNOVV

Hopefully you got away with it.. just be aware if it was via FedEx, they deliver your item and then send a separate invoice through the post about a week later for customs and custom handling charges.

Hopefully you got away with it.. just be aware if it was via FedEx, they deliver your item and then send a separate invoice through the post about a week later for customs and custom handling charges.

DHL/Royal Mail

They put the value as $69, so I didn’t have to pay any import duty.

The limit is something like a paltry £15 if you want to avoid duty. And labelling it a gift has no effect, contrary to popular belief. Having said that, it seems to be completely random whether they charge you or not. Certain carriers seem to be more "efficient" at charging you, and might send you a bill after delivery.

PS the sellers are unlikely to get in trouble for putting a false value on the paperwork, but a customer asking them to might well do.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

The limit is something like a paltry £15 if you want to avoid duty. And labelling it a gift has no effect, contrary to popular belief. Having said that, it seems to be completely random whether they charge you or not. Certain carriers seem to be more "efficient" at charging you, and might send you a bill after delivery.

PS the sellers are unlikely to get in trouble for putting a false value on the paperwork, but a customer asking them to might well do.

Have asked to have it done it many times and never been charged customs from China/S.Korea etc.

Royal Mail don’t deliver until you’ve paid your customs so I won’t be getting a back charge

The limit is £135 before paying import duty, £15 is the VAT limit before you should pay the same VAT that you would if buying from a UK seller. It is you that is responsible for paying the correct amount, and for making sure that what was written on the documentation was correct.

Reactions: Mtz
The limit is £135 before paying import duty, £15 is the VAT limit before you should pay the same VAT that you would if buying from a UK seller. It is you that is responsible for paying the correct amount, and for making sure that what was written on the documentation was correct.

we certainly get a better deal in Australia, if it's under $1000 inclusive of shipping then there's no duty payable

Reactions: Mtz
we certainly get a better deal in Australia, if it's under $1000 inclusive of shipping then there's no duty payable

That’s really good. Too add insult to injury I get taxed 40% of my salary for everything I earn over £42,000 the robbing gits....

You will need a major lotto win to bring you up in the tax skimming / circumventing layers of British society.

Do you know if the unit runs hot? Would it run to hot in the cell phone compartment on the 2014 and up harley dressers. I mentioned before my c3 with battery melted and i dont want to melt down another $200.

Do you know if the unit runs hot? Would it run to hot in the cell phone compartment on the 2014 and up harley dressers. I mentioned before my c3 with battery melted and i dont want to melt down another $200.

Yes the unit runs quite hot. Mine's under the seat in a small tool compartment and so far so good.... as to the rest of your question, sorry I wouldn't like to guess.

Back