INNOVV C5 Motorcycle Waterproof DashCam with WiFi (NOW AVAILABLE!)

Okay friends. Will anyone upload some raw video, so we can see what this camera can do (without Youtube compression)? JPG frame grabs are also interesting to look at.

Question for OCD Tronic. Have you sold many C5 dash cams yet and has everyone been happy with them. I am still a little worried about them after buying 2 C3 that both quit. If i buy a C5 and have problems programing or whatever are you able to help or do i have to contact company. They never e mailed me back on the C3 problems. And if it did not work as expected what is the return policy? I hope it works because the camera fits perfect in the vent on my fairing. If you zoom in you can see it in my member photo.

Question for OCD Tronic. Have you sold many C5 dash cams yet and has everyone been happy with them. I am still a little worried about them after buying 2 C3 that both quit. If i buy a C5 and have problems programing or whatever are you able to help or do i have to contact company. They never e mailed me back on the C3 problems. And if it did not work as expected what is the return policy? I hope it works because the camera fits perfect in the vent on my fairing. If you zoom in you can see it in my member photo.

Hello, yes so far so good. Happy Customers :)
We handle North America sales/service/support
30 day return policy, 1 year warranty (we are in Carson City Nevada, near Lake Tahoe)

Hello dashcamtalk folk, this is my first post.

So, are there many satisfied C5 users here?

It’s still a relatively new product. So far so good with video quality and over all satisfaction / stability. Rock really put a ton of effort into next generation products now that he’s branched our on his own. C5 is made at a new factory and not connected to the previous INNOVV products at all.

So, are there many satisfied C5 users here?

Yes I'm pleased with it. I've had no issues with the camera or the quality of the recordings. The only change to the camera setting I made was the recording time length. I reduced it to 1 minute intervals to make it easier to download via Wi-Fi.

I have had a C5 for a month or so, can't get it to work reliably. Can't find any user communities other than those posting problems on the Innovv C5 forum. Is anyone here happy with this unit?

Yes I'm pleased with it. I've had no issues with the camera or the quality of the recordings. The only change to the camera setting I made was the recording time length. I reduced it to 1 minute intervals to make it easier to download via Wi-Fi.
Have you checked all of your footage after your ride?

Have you checked all of your footage after your ride?

Yes, several times in the begining (45 minute journey each way once or twice a week) now I just random sample every now and again. Like last week after a near miss with an A-hole taxi driver who decided my lane was his......
All the recording where there and of a good quality.

If it helps all my settings are standard except for the recording length set to 1 minute. I use a Samsung 64gd card just like the one shown on the INNOVV web site. To download my files I use the app on an iPhone 6s.

I’m very pleased with mine. Solidly built and now doesn’t use proprietary connectors. Has been very reliable. Only improvement I would make is to make it 1080p 60fps instead of 30fps

Has anyone tried this 2 camera unit Sykik Rider bikers Camera X21F Good or Bad??

Too bad the youtube murder the footage like that.

Must be a cool way to go driveabout in Australia.

Check out the new INNOVV C5 promotional video that was just put together recently.

Last edited:
Hi, OCD tronic I think your're the seller that I bought the Innovv C5 from amazon. I've bought it on November of 2017, but didn't actually use it because my bike was stored indoors during winter and it was working fine then. 2018 of February, the device seems to be stuck on solid green light and I can't find the wifi to connect my phone. I tried different micro sd cards and formated them to defualt, re-install app, reset the device, and even the auto record does not work anymore.

Please I need help! This thing is useless when I get into accidents if it doesn't even record.

Glad it’s all fixed. I was about to reply with:

Firmware update fixes that exact behavior. All the latest C5 are shipped with the new firmware as well.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kbolp6rs487zd1n/AAAM5yI2tJVh1ale8dBTpOBva?dl=0

Download bin file to root of SD card, and instert SD card to DVR, trun ignition on, that firmware will be updated

I was afraid taking off the fairings again. Took me hours to remove it and do all the wiring haha! Thanks for the speedy reply and I got an email from you guys on Amazon! :eek:o_O:ROFLMAO:

Back