INNOVV C5 Motorcycle Waterproof DashCam with WiFi (NOW AVAILABLE!)

I'll jump in with a short review. I've been running the C5 for 4-5 months now. It's proven to be reliable thus far and the footage is excellent. The installation is very clean, it took some creativity to get the included bracket sorted on a sportbike, but in end it came out perfectly. I'm going to order a second one for the rear since the front one has worked out so well.

I have just recently purchased the C5 and have a problem each time it is powered up I get a picture with vertical lines, if I then turn it off and reboot it gives a clear picture and records as it should. I have read on the app forum others with similar problems. Anybody know of a fix for this.?
2018_0310_124948_001 sml.jpg

@julianth, Just sent you the message.

The problem can be solved.

Advised to download a later firmware, appears to have fixed the problem.
Good result thanks Innovv

Is Innovv or the C5 in any way related to the older Biker Pro camera from BulletHD?

Is Innovv or the C5 in any way related to the older Biker Pro camera from BulletHD?

No, different factory, different engineers

INNOVV really stepped up the build quality, nothing else like it on the market today.

Yes it seem like Rockthinking are in bed with better people now, and making better product decisions.

Slightly off topic but not really worth a new thread... Does anyone have info on the upcoming dual-cam Innovv K2?
I am mostly curious about the approximate availability date (in USA) and video quality compared to C5.

No the cloak are still on that one it seem, im eager to learn about it too.

Back